- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥2 - ¥4 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 09: 00〜18: 00
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign Asset Property Management Co., Ltd. Real Estate Development Department
Asa real estate office staff, you will support the company’s members andoperations for further growth of the group. First of all, you will beresponsible for the support work and assistant work of the members of yourdepartment.
1. documents of creating and auxiliary business and contract-related documents in-houseapproval documents, such as house data contract management business using
2. cloud system linked-work of the
3. relevant departments
4. telephone support Ya visitors correspondence
5.other, public relations person in charge of such support services business
6.eventually responsible for material creation, such as, income and expenditureplan planning such as that involved in and earnings improvement
through-work, wear a knowledge of real estate can do.
・As a member of a commercial real estate holding company, it is possible toengage in various forms of real estate contracts.
・Because of the airy environment where opinions can be easily transmittedregardless of company history and experience, proactive improvement proposalsare possible.
・It is a corporate culture of “delegation of authority, ability-based principle”that properly evaluates the ability demonstrated by the delegated authority,regardless of educational background, age, and gender.
・The PPIH Group is growing rapidly, and large-scale renewals and expensive realestate transactions are frequently implemented. The amount of money tomove there can be tens of millions to hundreds of millions of yen, andsometimes billions of yen, and the responsibility to move that much is crucial,but you can engage in dynamic work unique to the group.
[About PPIH Group]As of the end of the fiscal year ending June 2018, net sales were 941.5billion yen, the number of stores was 418, and sales and profits increased for29 consecutive years.
TREATMENT CONDITIONS / SALES BONUS
Estimated annual income: 3 million to 4.2million yen
Monthly salary: 220,000 to 300,000 yen
* Determined based on the salary, experience, and hope of the previous job.
* As a fixed overtime equivalent of 30 hours per month, the monthly salaryincludes 45,000 yen to 56,600 yen per month (the excess is paid separately) twice a year (January / July), bonus year 2 Times (July / December), commutingtransportation expenses (up to 30,000 yen)
Social insurance complete (employment,occupational accidents, health, welfare pension), life partner system (localgay partnership / internal relationship is subject to the same welfare as legalmarriage), birth of life partner (spouse / internal / gender partner) Souvenirgift presentation system, employee shareholding association (with incentives),property savings system (with interest compensation), wedding gifts, childbirthgifts, Keigo Mitsuru money, establishment of “cocoro project” to consider howwomen work Group insurance premium discount by insurance companies, definedcontribution pension system, facilities related to the Tokyo Industrial HealthInsurance Association, external training system, employee benefits (distanceeducation: Yucan, English conversation: GABA, travel: HIS and many others),late-night work allowance, Holiday work allowance, overtime allowance (30 hoursworth is included in salary in advance as deemed overtime allowance)
Final interview (Director of Directors)
* The number of screenings and content may change.
* It takes about 2 weeks to 1 and a half months from application to finaloffer.
[Annual Holidays: 121 days (Period: January1-December 31, 2019)]
Full weekly two-day system (Saturday and Sunday), Holidays, Gyeongsang leave,Half-leave system, Maternity leave, Childcare leave (Acquired) actual there),such as
average annual paid holidays dates:. 12 16 days (2018 April 1 – 31 daysacquisition track record March 2019), paid digestion number of days in thedepartment: 12 days / year