- Career Level Manager
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 3 Years
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 09: 00〜18: 00
- Trial Period 3 Months
In the department that develops and operates an enterprise system for advertising business for stores in the Rakuten market, as a producer, is responsible for the planning, design, development, launch, and operation of products and services. I will do it.
[Details of business]
-Leading service and system improvement
– Responsible for the contribution of the business in charge, promoting services and system development necessary for business growth
– Analyzing / evaluating business requirements and business processes and, to promote the area pioneer for improvement
– an important KPI for the growth of responsible service set with the stakeholders, while regularly monitoring the KPI, to plan and promote action to improve the value of the service, Stakeholder management
– Coordinate and negotiate through appropriate communication with stakeholders related to services-
Understand stakeholder needs, formulate and promote mid- and long-term development plans for services in charge-
Appropriate management of development projects / smooth promotion
– to collaborate with engineers and relevant departments, projects Doo carry out the management
– business requirements and analysis of the business process / evaluation, carried out the requirements definition and specification development, engineers to be able to development
– QA / test in order to maintain the quality (including test design and execution)
-Service / system operation-
End user support for the service / system in charge-In the
event of a failure, collaborate with an engineer to quickly troubleshoot and adjust for resolution
advertising Business is an important source of revenue for Rakuten’s business and plays a very important role. The enterprise system developed and operated by this department has a significant impact on its profits, and is used by approximately 900 Rakuten in-house users and Rakuten Ichiba stores who are engaged in various operations.
Producers need not only knowledge and business skills, but especially business analysis skills and project management skills. While cultivating these skills, you should have the opportunity to plan and release new services yourself.
In addition, we have a global development team consisting of bases in Japan, Singapore, and India, so you can gain experience working for the same purpose with different members such as culture and nationality.
TREATMENT CONDITIONS AND SALARY BONUS
Determined based on experience and ability.
Salary revision twice a year (June-December)
(paid by the company and individuals in June-December performance. Joined time pro-rata basis in accordance with the) performance bonuses twice a year
・ Commutation transportation expenses
・ Employee shareholding system
・ Sports club corporation members
・ Visa support
・ Relocation support
・ Support support for balancing work and childcare and nursing care
・ Cafeteria (free breakfast, lunch and dinner)
・ Library ( Personal study space)
・ Convenience store
・ Crimson club (paid restaurant)
・ Fitness gym “Rakuten Fitness Club & Spa” (pay)
・ Hair salon “Rakuten Hair Salon” (pay)
・ Laundry service “Rakuten Cleaning” (pay)
・ Massage & Acupuncture “HARI-UP” (charged)
・ Club activities
・ Non – membership
・ Family Day
Document selection → Primary interview: Department member → Secondary interview: General manager of the composition department → Third interview: Managing director → Appointment
(It seems that you may meet other members before the interview with the managing director)
* There is an SPI test
* The number of interviews is 3-4 times.
* The selection process is subject to change.
2 days a week (Saturday / Sunday), Holidays, Summer / New Year holidays, Gyeongsang vacation, Paid holidays