- Career Level Programmer
- Offerd Salary ¥2 - ¥4 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 5
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY IT
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 10: 00-19: 00
- Trial Period 3 Months
Our company is engaged in system development for all industries, mainly upstream processes. You are entrusted with everything from design to programming and testing. It is an environment where you can gradually improve your skills according to your level!
▼ Engineer history 9-13 years. Experienced seniors will follow you well.
Tell us about the engineer you want to aim for and the skills you want to get. There is no form of training system, but we follow up to improve skills based on the experience of seniors, such as holding study groups.
▼ Last overtime last month is 45 minutes. It is an environment with little overtime.
Our company deals directly with end users and SIer. The relationship between clients and representatives is wide, and the environment is flexible. The overtime hours of the month are less than 10 hours.
■ Additional search function for major restaurant information sites and development of analysis tools for gourmet sites. It is a major companythat handles one of the largest data volumes in Japan, but it is open andexchanging opinions among engineers.
■ Addition and modification of point system functions
Responsible for designing, implementing and testing point management systemsfor major shopping malls. The team is subdivided so that you canconcentrate on your work.
◎ Environment: Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP
Treatment conditions and salary bonus
Annual salary system 3 million yen to 6 million yen
* The amount of salary will be determined in consideration of experience, age and ability.
* Deemed overtime (15 hours or more per month / 24,482 yen or more) is included in the above. Overtime will be paid separately.
* During the trial period, the monthly salary will be at least 230,000 yen (14 hours or more for deemed overtime, including ¥ 22,850 or more). Overtime will be paid separately.
Salary assessment (once a year)
Various social insurance (Employment / Work accident / Health / Employees’pension)
Transportation expenses (up to 30,000 yen per month)
Overtime allowance (excess payment)
Private clothes work possible * Depending on client
Document selection → Interview (1 to 2 times)→ Employment → Joining ※ Most people tell the result of adoption /non-recruitment in one interview.
Full weekly holiday 2 days (Saturday and Sunday)
year holidays New year holidays