- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥2 - ¥4 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Certificate
- Working Hour 09: 30〜18: 30
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign Pan Pacific International Holdings Co., Ltd. Corporate Communication Division Public Relations Office Public Relations Planning Division
As a leader candidate in the Public Relations Office, you will plan and promote a wide range of public relations activities in collaboration with both the External Public Relations Division, the Internal Public Relations Division, and many related departments.
1. coordination and cooperation with relevant departments
2. company approval to create
3. a series of operations related news release, news release creation, delivery, inquiries and distribution result report
4. services related to new media relations new We will perform all the actions from the development, construction and publication of media relations.
5. media relations related business media correspondence , interviews, press conference management , and various media and relationship building of
6. production direction, such as a tool for the purpose of corporate communications, company information and electronic catalog
7. operation of the company newsletter
・ Because we are engaged in various related departments and related parties, those who are good at communication can enjoy working.
・ It is possible to engage in business by jumping over the boundaries of corporations and departments, both inside and outside the company.
・ It is a corporate culture of “delegation of authority and merit” that legitimately evaluates the ability demonstrated with delegated authority regardless of educational background, age, and gender.
・ Being able to respond to the case in charge at once, you can get a sense of accomplishment and a sense of accomplishment that no other company can enjoy.
・ It is an environment where we can fully challenge ourselves on a reliable and stable management base that increases sales and profits for the 29th consecutive year.
First year: First, you will be active as the main force in the public relations room.
Second year: You will lead the section as the head of the section.
Third year: You will lead the department as a candidate for the department manager.
[About the Group]
As of the end of the fiscal year ended June 30, 2018, the PPIH Group achieved net sales of ¥ 941.5 billion / number of stores: 418 stores / 29 consecutive years of increase in sales and profits. Currently, we are aiming for even more dramatic growth, with positive results not only in Japan but also overseas.
Public relations (external public relations / internal public relations) or marketing experience 3 years or more
• Public relations experience at a venture company
• High communication skills
• English language skills: TOEIC 700 points or higher.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual salary: 3.5 million yen to 4.9 million yen
Monthly salary: 250,000 yen to 350,000 yen
* Because it is employed as a discretionary worker for planning business type, it is considered to have worked for 8 hours, and the following fixed overtime fee is paid comprise payment
month 24 hours equivalent of fixed overtime: a month 36,400 yen a month 50,900 yen
a month for 60 hours equivalent of late-night overtime: a month 18,200 yen a month 25,500 yen
salary revised twice a year (January, July), bonus twice a year (July / December), commuter transportation expenses (up to 30,000 yen).
Birth of a life partner system (same-sex partnerships / inner relations of local governments are subject to the same benefits as legal marriage), complete social insurance (employment / work-related accidents / health / welfare pensions), and life partners (spouse, family members, same-sex partners) Souvenir gift presentation system, employee shareholding association (with incentives), property savings system (with interest compensation), wedding gifts, childbirth gifts, Keigo Mitsuru money, establishment of “cocoro project” to consider how women work Group insurance premium discount by insurance companies, defined contribution pension system, facilities related to the Tokyo Industrial Health Insurance Association, external training system, employee benefits (distance education: Yucan, English conversation: GABA, travel: HIS and many others), late-night work allowance, Holiday work allowance, overtime allowance (* time is considered as overtime allowance and included in salary in advance, excess is paid separately).
Final interview (room manager)
* The number of screenings and content may change.
* It takes about 2 weeks to 1 and a half months from application to final offer.
[Number of annual holidays: 121 days (Period: January 1-December 31, 2019)]
Full weekly two-day system (Saturday and Sunday), holidays, paid leave (average annual paid leave taken 12.16 days * 2018 April 1 to March 31, 2019), Gyeonghui leave, half leave system, maternity leave, childcare leave (acquired)
* Number of paid days spent in the relevant department: 15 days / year.
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.