- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 17
- Trial Period 3 Months
- Department Assign Promotion Sales Department Sales Section
Responsible for the company’s planning and sales.
1. About the customers Manufacturers and PPIH Group companies in charge of business with PPIH Group, focusing on major national brand manufacturers of food, beverages and daily consumables.
2. About PPIH Group (Don Quijote, Nagasakiya, Doit) Others) We plan and propose promotional promotions at stores and retail stores that form other alliances.
There are various methods depending on attracting customers, in-store recognition, and product characteristics. We propose more efficient promotion plans according to your budget.
3. Proposals and proposals for specific business / manufacturers of PPIH Group and PPIH Group companies
・ Analysis of campaign figures
・ PDCA cycle management
4. I am involved in planning with a large planning scale and order value, such as rewarding, attractive, and new product promotions of major manufacturers.
・ Unlike major advertising agencies that are difficult to control, the company has the strength to do so.
・ Unlike general advertising media, it is possible to form, plan and sell distribution retail media centered on Don Quixote.
・ Since people’s evaluation (attitude toward work and quality of work performed) occupies a large percentage of the evaluation target, the results of the work directly lead to evaluation.
5. Career step after joining-Half a year later: Work together with members to promote understanding of the business.
Half a year ~: We can leave proposals for new projects. In addition, we aim to plan and propose advertising services that will be more enjoyable.
1 year ~: As a sales department leader, you can leave other members follow up and manage issues.
[About PPIH Group]
The PPIH Group, which has 697 stores in Japan and overseas (as of February 2019), has continued to grow for 29 consecutive years, with consolidated sales of 941.5 billion yen. In January 2019, UNY Co., Ltd. became a wholly owned subsidiary, and we expect net sales of ¥ 1,370 billion and operating income of ¥ 63 billion for the fiscal year ending June 2019.
The company name was changed from Don Quixote Holdings Co., Ltd. to Pan Pacific International Holdings Co., Ltd. on February 1, 2019.
BtoB sales experience more than 1 year
[ more acceptable]
・Those who have experience in the distribution industry (retail, manufacturers, wholesalers, etc.)
・ Abundant sales experience in advertising agencies, etc.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual income: 4 million yen to 6 million yen
* Determined based on sufficient consideration of ability, experience, previous salary, etc.
* Fixed overtime fee equivalent to 45 hours a month-86.7 million yen a month-13 million yen a month Is included in the monthly salary (extra amount is paid separately)
Annual salary system (1/12 of the above amount is paid monthly), salary revision twice a year (July / July), commuting transportation expenses (up to 25,000 yen).
Social insurance complete (employment, work-related accidents, health, welfare pension care), life partner system (local gender partnership / internal relationship is subject to the same benefits as legal marriage), employee shareholding association (with incentives), property savings system (With interest compensation), defined contribution pension system, wedding gifts, childbirth gifts, other congratulatory gifts, establishment of “cocoro project” to consider the way women work, group insurance premium discounts by partner insurance companies, and the Tokyo Industrial Health Insurance Association Facilities, external training system, employee benefits (distance education: U-can, English conversation: GABA, travel: HIS, and many others), office drinks free, Ningen Dock (for employees over 30), late-night work allowance, holidays Attendance allowance, overtime allowance (45 hours are included in salary in advance as deemed overtime allowance).
2 days a week (Saturday / Sunday), holidays, annual paid leave (average number of paid days taken by the department: 14.25 days), summer vacation, year-end and New Year holidays, Gyeongsang leave, half-leave system, maternity leave, childcare leave, nursing care leave system.
Document selection: Deputy manager
Primary interview: Deputy section manager
Final interview: President, deputy section manager
* The number of selections and content may change.
* It takes about 2 weeks to 1 and a half months from application to final offer.