- Career Level Executive
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience 5 Years
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY IT
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9:00 to 17:00
- Trial Period 3 Months
You will be asked to identify customer business, marketing, and sales strategy issues, and make optimal web promotion plan proposals and follow up with existing customers (problem improvement proposals).
1. About customers Most of the client companies are major, and there are a wide variety of industries.
We mainly interact with the people in charge of public relations and marketing.
2. Web products and contact center (CC) planning and proposals for products.
Proposals that combine any of the following web services are possible.
1) Internet advertising
2) Web integration
4) Marketing research
5) Contact center
3. Specific work
1) Project creation and promotion of orders
2) Follow-up of client companies and further Problem improvement proposal
3) A series of sales promotion activities from approaching to new companies to interviews, proposals and orders
* Expected to contribute to the improvement of overall sales skills by outputting the experience gained so far to surrounding members It has been.
[Flow of business]
1. Interview with client companies’ issues (both new and existing companies)
2. Meeting with in-house Web planner / director
3. Document preparation (special points are prepared by planner)
4. Customer Presentation to the company and ordering work
5. Project team setup (assigned Web planner / director)
6. Project direction
7. Effectiveness measurement
8. Proposal of the next action (execution of work in PDCA cycle)
4. Rewarding and features
・ A wide range of services, from production to advertising and social networking services, can be handled in order to make full use of all web services to discover and solve customer issues.
・ Because the entire department is working on catching up on the latest services and technologies, you can also get information actively.
・ It is recommended for those who want to make proposals that face customers carefully, as they are planning to solve problems and improve sales to customers who already have business with the company, rather than steadily doing new diving sales.
・ After receiving an order, we will proceed with the project with a web planner or director, so there are a lot of interactions with internal members.
・ Divisional training, study sessions and company-wide business schools with participation of applicants are also held regularly, and many employees participate every time.
Those who meet all of the following requirements:
1. Experience in sales in the advertising (production) and web industries, or experience in sales promotion
2. Proposed sales experience in contact center services and EC services
3. Management at the section manager level or higher Experience
4. Experience in practical use of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Treatment conditions and salary bonus
– Expected annual income: 6 million yen to 1,000 yen
– assumed monthly salary: 500,000 to become a
※ presented in line with the company’s salary provisions.
* We will consider annual income based on experience and results.
* It will be a supervisor job.
– Pay raise once a year, bonus twice a year (July / December), transportation expenses (upper month 50,000 yen)
Social insurance complete, retirement allowance system (defined contribution pension), employee shareholding system, property-type savings system, funded savings system, Keigo syllabary system, recreational facility, etc.
[Number of annual holidays: 121 days] (FY2016)
2 days a week (Saturday, Sunday), holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, Keihan, maternity leave, childcare leave, nursing care leave, paid leave
Primary interview (HR HR / general manager)
Secondary interview (HR HR / Headquarters / General manager)
Consultation interview (HR HR)
* Condition interviews are not screening.
* Third interviews (officers) may be conducted depending on the situation.