- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Working Hour 09: 00〜18: 00
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign Customer Success Department
As the company’s account manager, you will be responsible for sales operations of foreign-affiliated cloud systems for existing customers.
[Mission] In the cloud business form, the most important issue is how to continue the subscription (use fee). The Customer Success Department will proactively support customers with the mission of using Conker satisfactorily.
1. Supporting existing customers
2. Building relationships of trust with
customers Customer acquisition is the most important issue in acquiring new business, and trust with customers is the key.
[About the company’s products]
Conker is used by over 52 million people around the world, processing expenses of about 8 trillion yen, and is the industry standard for the top share business trip and expense management cloud in Japan.
The new integrated brand “SAP Concur” is actively promoting innovation through collaboration with SAP. In addition to improving the efficiency of expense management, invoice management, and business trip management for customers, it will help to improve the competitiveness of Japanese companies by promoting the visualization of overhead and compliance.
Reference: SAP Concur https://www.concur.co.jp/
[About the Company]
This is the Japanese subsidiary of Concur, a pioneer and largest provider of cloud-type business trip management and expense settlement solutions.
We were selected as the “Best Company for Work” Best Company for four consecutive years, and in 2018, we were ranked first in the category of 100 to 999 employees.
1. English reading and writing ability (TOEIC score of 750-900 or higher * Depending on the area in charge)
* Enterprise managers working in Tokyo are required to have an English conference over the telephone.
2. Experience in negotiations with customers such as sales / technical / consultancy (5 years or more)
3. Experience in accounting / travel or consulting (3 years or more)
4. Experience in system development / introduction or project introduction (3) More than a year)
5. Persons with high communication skills with customers and in-house, those with managerial experience [ more acceptable]
, English conversation ability
, proposals for top-level activities such as CxO
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Expected annual income: ¥ 4 million to ¥ 12 million
* The estimated annual income is the sum of base + incentive. Salary revision once a year, transportation expenses (upper month 50,000 yen)
Various social insurances (health insurance, welfare annuity insurance, employment insurance, and workmen’s insurance), payment of Keihan, health checkup, occupational physician, mental health check, health insurance union contract recreation facilities, defined contribution pension, benefit station, flu vaccination costs (Including family members who are dependents), medical expenses for dependent spouses, childcare / working system (short-time work / sitter assistance system / home work), juice / tea in office Free or half-price beverages, internal exchanges (communication lunch, octopus lunch, team dinner, welcome party, welcome lunch with the president, communication task force, family day, club activities, buddy activities), orientation at the time of joining the company, constructive Feedback, career (carrier Nseringu Follow-up counseling, internal job posting mentor system in-house internship), awards (Award awarded • TOP Sales / TOP GUN • CS Award • length of service awards, thanks, letter)
English conversation by Berlitz (BBCS Class)
・ Soft skill training: Held once a quarter at the office
・ Education benefit system: 70% of expenses (up to 200,000 yen per year) when attending external training
・ English learning materials ・
Leave system for lending business books and studying abroad
Primary interview: Manager of Customer Success Department
Secondary interview: General Manager of Service & Support Division
Final interview: Representative
* The number of selections and content may change.
[Number of annual holidays: 120 days]
Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays, summer holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, Keio holidays, special holidays, annual paid holidays, founding anniversary (10/25), paid incentive days, three-year service leave, Volunteer leave
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.