- Career Level Manager
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Finance
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 9:30 to 18:30
- Trial Period 4 months
- Department Assign Corporate Division Accounting Department
In the accounting department of the company, you will be responsible for accounting work as a candidate for general manager.
[Recruitment limit: 1]
1. Monthly financial statements
2. Balance sheet and income statement preparation
3. Financial summary
4. Securities report
5. Business report
6. IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) related business
7. Invoice processing
8. Journal / Voucher processing
9. Subordinate management
OJT will be conducted for about 2 weeks to understand the company’s business and employees. After that, you will be responsible for the work in the accounting group.
It will be adopted as a candidate for general manager, but after joining the company, you will first grasp the business image under the leader.
Those who meet all of the following requirements:
– Accounting practices (including consolidation) at consolidated companies
– annual (quarterly) settlement of accounts (including disclosure)
– accounting department management
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Expected annual salary:
– Up to 9 million (individual) Salary breakdown: Monthly salary x 12 months + bonus
* Determined based on experience and previous salary.
– Bonus twice a year (June / December), with salary increase, commuting allowance
Social insurance (health insurance, welfare pension, employment insurance, workmen’s insurance), retirement allowance system (defined contribution pension, 33,000 yen for less than 3 years of service, 3 to 40,000 yen for 3 years), employee shareholding system, welfare system, various Allowance (training, qualification, housing related, business trip), housing allowance, overtime allowance, welfare service (travel, recreational facilities, sports facilities, leisure facilities discounts, etc.)
– Document screening
– Primary interview (Director)
– Web aptitude test
– Final interview (Executive)
* The number of selections and content may change.
Annual holidays: 133 days]
– Full week off 2 days, Saturdays, Sundays, holidays, maternity / postpartum leave, childcare leave, first half leave (up to 10 consecutive holidays), second half leave (up to 10 consecutive holidays), paid leave, Keio leave, children Nursing leave, healthcare leave
・The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.