- Career Level Manager
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience 5 Years
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Qualification Master’s Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 17
- Trial Period 3 Months
As a candidate for an accounting manager, you will be responsible for operations such as daily accounting and settlement.
1. General accounting operations and settlement operations (daily, monthly, annual, tax return, etc.)
2. Tax accountant support, audit corporation support
3. Internal control construction
4. Investment destination management
5. IPO preparation relationship business
<about the system tools used>
– mission-critical systems: work DB
-reimbursed expense: Easy settlement , receivables management: PCA commercial spirit and debt management to: PCA Shokan
and accounting software: PCA cloud
※ is allowed to data linkage, respectively Therefore, there are not many drafts of transfer slips
Depending on the person’s wishes, you can increase your capacity as an accountant or expand your back office operations .
<Challenging / Attractive>
Working with highly experienced members allows you to expand your abilities both vertically and horizontally.
<Department member details>
-General Manager: A certified public accountant with extensive experience in the venture back office from downstream to upstream and extensive experience in equity financing.
・ Manager: Has experience as an accounting manager from unlisted to listed one.
[About stock listing (IPO) preparation]
The company is currently making preparations to become an IPO. Since there are many things that are still undeveloped, we will work with the general manager and manager to achieve the company’s IPO while proceeding with internal development.
The lead securities company and audit corporation have been selected. The feeling of schedule has been refrained from being included in the job posting, but we will tell you during the interview.
In order to realize listing, it is essential to strengthen internal maintenance. Among them, the Finance and Accounting Department plays an important role.
There is no opportunity to be in charge of accounting at the time of listing the company.
Those who meet all of the following requirements:
1. Experience in accounting at an operating company or experience in an auditing firm or tax accountant corporation
2. Knowledge from bookkeeping level 3 to level 2.
3. Able to handle monthly settlement alone
1. Possible IPO preparation experience
2. Certified public accountant and tax accountant (including those who have passed the course)
3. Management experience
4. Those who want to gain wide experience in venture companies
5. Those who have no resistance to using web tools
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual income: 5 to 8 million yen (12-month equal installment)
* The above annual income includes a fixed overtime allowance of 40 hours / month (approximately 96,000 to 157,000 yen). (Excess portion is paid separately).
Various social insurances (employment, work-related accidents, health, welfare pension), rent subsidy system “Yechika” (provided rent subsidy of 20,000 yen / month if the nearest station is within 30 minutes from the nearest station), books Purchase support (a system that allows the company to freely purchase books necessary for work, technical books for engineers, and other books necessary for self-study), in-house training system (in-house as a company that solves problems through web marketing) Web marketing study sessions and external training study sessions), selectable PCs (choose from Windows / Mac when joining the company, MacBook Pro is provided to engineers and designers), general meeting for mutual understanding (all Employees participate, general meeting four times a year, general meeting of employees once a year, etc., medical insurance participation of all employees, lightning talk (LT) across departments and PJs, short working hours, food events, gacha system ( Moon You can exercise “NO overtime gacha” or “morning break” twice.No overtime gacha provides military funds to promote NO overtime: Up to 20,000 yen)
* However, overtime pay is not provided for managers (only late-night allowance is paid).
[Number of annual holidays: 120 days or more]
Full weekly holidays (Saturday and Sunday), holidays, summer holidays (3 days), year-end and New Year holidays, Gyeongsang leave, marriage leave, wife’s maternity leave, maternity leave (with track record).
* The number of screenings and content may change.