- Career Level Accountant
- Offerd Salary ¥2 - ¥4 Million
- Experience 3 Years
- Number of employee 1 Person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Manufacturing
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 08: 30〜17: 15
- Trial Period 6 Months
- Department Assign OKI Proserve Inc.
As the company’s accounting representative, we will handle the non-consolidated settlement of group companies.
1. Accounts receivables and payables
2. Expense settlement
3. Preparation of financial statements under the Companies Act
4. Tax calculation
5. Various reports to the head office, etc.
-Through the non-consolidated and consolidated financial statements of the group companies, You can feel the accounting trends and changes at hand.
・ Your personal growth can greatly contribute to the improvement of accounting quality and work efficiency.
Each employee is responsible. The communication is good and the environment is easy to work.
1. Person who has 3 years of experience in accounting and has experience in tax return
2. Work experience using Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint) * Function Levels that can be used to aggregate, search, extract, and create simple presentation materials
Work experience using Microsoft office (Access, Word).
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Expected annual income (after regular employee appointment): 3 million yen to 5.5 million yen
* Including various allowances (overtime allowance, family allowance, etc.)
When hiring, you will join the company as a contracted employee for 6 months.
Later, if both parties agree, they will be appointed as full-time employees. (This is the position of the trial period.).
Social insurance complete, corporate pension fund, family allowance, meal assistance, business trip allowance, overtime allowance, commercial housing allowance, childcare work system (until the end of the sixth grade of elementary school), prenatal work system, nursing care work system, retirement allowance system (Estimated date: From the day of hiring a regular employee * Excludes trial period).
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Number of annual holidays: around 125 days]
Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, GW holidays, summer holidays, Gyeongsang leave, annual paid leave (first 20 days / year, can be accumulated until the following year), childcare leave system ( (Until 2 years old), care leave, marriage leave, refresh leave, purpose-specific leave, etc.
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.