- Career Level Accountant
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 3 Years
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 09: 00-17: 30
- Trial Period 3 months
As an accounting staff, you will be responsible for all accounting operations such as payment management, sales management, financial accounting, and management accounting.
1. expenses recorded and payment operations and invoicing business
2. receivables management and financial business
3. Management accounting, management of the business segment profit and loss
[for the company]
The company is “Rakuten Books “and other Rakuten group EC logistics, as well as store / inventory management, packaging, delivery, customer service, gift handling, etc. We provide “Rakuten Super Logistics (RSL)” including return support.
The company’s logistics service mission is to support the growth of stores that open stores in Rakuten Ichiba, which supports Japan’s EC (electronic commerce). By providing EC logistics functions, we will increase profits through increased store sales and efficiency.
Those who meet all of the following requirements:
1. At least 3 years of accounting experience at an operating company
2. Accounting expertise
3. Ability to understand operations within the business from an accounting perspective
4. Emphasis on teamwork Those who can communicate well with related departments
5. Those who can respond flexibly and promptly to changes
6. Business-level OA skills (e-mail, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
1. Accounting system (SAP) Use experience
2. Business improvement, system introduction experience
3. TOEIC 600 points or more
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual income: 4.5 million to 5.5 million yen
* Determined according to company regulations, taking into account work experience, ability, and skills.
Bonus: Twice a year (June / December)
Social insurance (health insurance, welfare pension insurance, employment insurance, workers’ compensation insurance), retirement allowance system
Primary interview: Senior Manager, Logistics and Accounting Division
SPI: Web aptitude test
Final interview: Senior Manager, Business Administration Division
* The contents and order of the above processes are subject to change.
[Annual holidays: 120 days]
Full weekly holiday (Saturday / Sunday / Holidays), Summer / Winter holidays, Annual paid holidays, Special holidays
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.