- Career Level Manager
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 2 Years
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Management
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 09: 15-17: 45
- Trial Period 3 months
Responsible for recruiting registrants in the career change support service operated by the company. Planning for attracting customers, directing customers (such as advertising agencies), and verifying effectiveness.
Main site of the career change support service operated by the company
<My Navi Agent>
Employment information site “ My Navi ” and job change information site “My Navi Advancement”, etc. is.
1. Comprehensive planning work (proposal-operation) for the purpose of improving the number of customers at your site
・Operation of listing advertisement, display advertisement, affiliate advertisement
・ SEO / SEM
・ Promotion planning / access analysis
・ Creative direction (banners, LPs, etc.)
2. Train advertisements and magazine advertisements with the main purpose of raising awareness and brand imagepenetration
< Daily flow> ), And many meetings with related departments (sales, site creation, etc.).
With the mission of increasing the presence of the company’s services in the market, we always strive to do the best advertising in cooperation with the sales department and site production department.
The main points of evaluation are the independence and flexibility that allow you to plan for yourself and move for the budget.
* Terminology supplement
・ SEO (Search Engine Optimization): Search engine optimization. Refers to a series of efforts to make websites more exposed in search results.
・ SEM (Search Engine Marketing): Search engine marketing. A marketing technique to increase the number of visitors from a search engine to a website or landing page.
・ LP: Landing page. A page that visitors first visit via search results or advertisements. In a narrow sense, it refers to a portrait layout page that specializes in inducing visitor actions.
Those who meet all of the following requirements:
1. Online advertising * experience (more than 2 years)
* Sales, consultant, planner, etc. of advertising agency
2. Communication skills (because there are many coordination work with internal and external related organizations) )
3. Web-related experience and knowledge
1. Knowledge of a wide range of industries and occupations (especially IT and manufacturers)
2. Persons who can carry out responsible verification and reporting on implementation items
3. Those who can flexibly coordinate with cooperating departments and cooperators
4. Those who have sales / customer experience.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Expected annual income: 4.1 million to 6.2 million yen (first year)
1 year salary increase (April), 2 bonus years (June / December), commuting transportation expenses (paid according to company operating standards).
Various social insurances, overtime allowance, holiday work allowance, late-night work allowance, regional allowance, position allowance, dependent allowance, employee shareholding association, group life insurance, retirement pension system, various Keisei systems, award system, employee dormitory, Sports club corporation members, employee entrepreneurship support system, reduced working hours / time shift work system, health checkup, defined contribution pension system, qualification acquisition system, borrowed company housing system, etc..
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Number of annual holidays: 127 days]
* Actual values from October 1, 2017 to September 30, 2018
Full weekly holiday (Saturday / Sunday), Holidays, New Year holidays, Mynavi public holidays (5 days a year) ), Annual paid leave, Gyeongsang leave, special leave (marriage leave, abduction leave, child nursing leave, etc.), maternity leave, childcare leave.
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.