- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1 Person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 17:30
- Trial Period 6 months
- Department Assign Marketing Unit Ad Solution Group
You will be responsible for the planning and development of advertising products. You will be responsible for planning, developing, and operating the company’s service “SUMO” in services for customers and online advertising products for customers.
This is a comprehensive real estate portal site that is packed with all the information about housing, from sales and sales information of apartments, detached houses, land, etc., to rentals and renovations. Information on real estate companies, housing manufacturers, construction companies and contractors reviewed by the company is posted and can be used with confidence.
1. Beginning with the most upstream processes such as process management strategy planning, marketing and planning, we will conduct integrated process management from monitoring, operation and sales promotion.
2. We will improve service and product value and resolve issues
while cooperating with related departments such as service and product value improvement, problem solving development director, web director, sales and new business planning.
depending on the strengths and oriented, you will be responsible for any of the work related to new services or existing products below.
New service development work for advertising products
1. Product strategy, planning, and design
2. Operation work design and initial operation work that accompanies the above
3. Promotion of collaboration with external media companies and partners
4. New that generates new revenue Verification of service planning, design and introduction
We will conduct planning and introduction of sales products and media customers through research and partnerships on the latest online advertising trends.
Enhancement planning / development / operation of existing products
1. Ad network advertising products that utilize Sumo’s action history
2. Collaborative advertising products
Those who satisfy all of the following requirements:
1. Product planning and promotion experience using listing / display advertising at advertising agencies, technology vendors, web service management companies, etc.
2. Analyzing events numerically and grasping quantitatively Ability to compare
3. Ability to collaborate and promote projects for various purposes such as in-house planners, engineers, sales, management boards, etc.
4. Based on quantitative data
5. Ability to draw and promote goals 5. Experience in thinking about business strategies based on the grasped events, putting them into plans, and making presentations [more acceptable]
1. Experience in developing new advertising products in collaboration with vendors
2. Experience in ad technology research
3. Experience in problem extraction and policy planning using site analysis tools
Document selection: Personnel
Primary interview: On-site employee * SPI test
Secondary interview: Unit length
* The number of selections and contents may change.