- Career Level Programmer
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY IT
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 09: 00〜18: 00
- Trial Period 3 months
Develop new markets for etas test / verification process related products and virtualization compatible products
* Acquire knowledge of test / verification process related products including virtualization compatible products.
* Understand the road map of the product development team at the German headquarters and provide feedback on Japanese market trends.
* Promote etas testing and verification process related products and virtualization-enabled products, and develop new markets
* Collaborate with sales teams and other application engineers to make appropriate proposals for customer use cases.
* Support other application engineers and project managers to ensure that projects are progressing properly and deliver ETAS products and services to customers on time.
Promote ETAS Test and Validation solutions (XiLS) including virtualization to acquire new business
* Acquire knowledge of ETAS products for Test and Validation solutions including virtualization.
* Understand and contribute to the product road map for the product development team in Germany.
* Promote ETAS products and service for Test and Validation solutions including virtualization to acquire new business.
* Closely cooperate with sales team and application engineers to generate proper offers that fit customer use-cases.
* Support application engineers and project managers so that projects are executed properly and the ETAS products and service are delivered to customer in time.
ETAS offers a highly technical and fast-paced working environment, which brings you in touch with latest embedded technology at leading players in the industry. As a medium- sized company, it offers a unique opportunity of taking responsibility and freedom while offering job security and development possibilities within the entire Bosch Group.
* Field application engineer experience for in-vehicle software / hardware development or in-vehicle products, and knowledge and experience related to in-vehicle use cases
* Active thinking and attitude of responsibility
* Foreigners of customers and various cultures communication skills
* English perform ability to business
* presentation ability and ambition,
* English that can respond to business trip
* Dipl.-Ing or physical-mathematical knowledge and experience.
* TOEIC 730 points or more
* Automotive software / hardware development or field application engineering, use-case know-how
* Person who thinks and acts by yourselves and who has mind set for responsibility
* Person who can communicate with customers and foreign people with variety of culture
* Capable of communicating business conversation in English
* Presentation, English skills requ ired and having a mind set to improve those skills
* Person who doesn’t hesitate to go on a business trip including foreign country
* Engineering degree or Physics and Mathmatics background.
* TOEIC score more than 730
Full monthly salary
There is a monthly average of about 25 hours
Discretionary labor system & fixed overtime system
pay basic salary: 295,000 yen to 516,000 yen
Fixed overtime pay: 106,000 yen to 184,000 yen
Fixed overtime hours:
Additional wages for overtime hours exceeding 45 hours overtime hours
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Salary conditions: Determined based on experience, previous salary, and company standards
Salary revision: Annual
bonus system: Performance bonus system available (December)
Commuting allowance (according to the Company’s regulations)
Social insurance complete
defined contribution pension, retirement plan
membership system welfare service, etc.
Document selection → 2-3 interviews (site manager, HR, president)
Complete a five-day workweek (Saturday and Sunday), public holidays
founding anniversary (May 10), summer vacation three days, year-end and New Year holiday (6 days)
paid leave (the second year than the 20 days granted), congratulations and condolences vacation, etc.
planned beginning of the year paid vacation Grant system Yes
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.