- Career Level Programmer
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY IT
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 09: 00〜18: 00
- Trial Period 3 months
* Respond to technical support of ECU Measurement and Calibration tools.Mainly taking care of post-sales activity.Understanding customer inquiries and propose solutions for customer expectations.
* How to use ETAS products (mainly INCA), customer consultation window to efficiently advance work
* Survey / sorting, hypothesis / verification on the initiative, and present the optimal solution for users when errors occur during operation
* Discover and report a problem through pre-release testing to prevent problems after product release
* As a trainer, lecture on basic usage of ETAS products and efficient operation method
* Malfunctioning product and operation check after repair
ETAS MCD (Measurement / Calibration / Diagnosis solutions) solutions are dominating powertrain market in world wide (no.1 market share) .So customer support work is an important role that will be the face of ETAS.Customer’s evaluation will be greatly affected by the Although there is pressure, the pleasure of getting appreciation directly from customers is something that can not be replaced by anything.
For the adaptation, diagnosis and evaluation of automotive electronic systems, ETAS is a versatile INCA. Provide software products.
INCA develops and tests ECUs, and verifies and adapts electronic control systems in the vehicle, on a test bench, on a PC bench or in a virtual environment. Used in over 35,000 product development projects worldwide. INCA offers a variety of functions for a wide range of applications, including pre-calibration of functional models on a PC, ECU flash programming, measurement data analysis, calibration data management, and automatic optimization of ECU parameters. The generated measurement and calibration data can be continuously processed and evaluated.
* Field application engineer with experience in customer support
* Self-starter who can act independently and has a high sense of responsibility
* Can build excellent interpersonal relationships for internal teams composed of customers and multicultural groups how to
* If there is no hindrance to the conversation on business in English
* presentation skills, English language skills, self-improvement skills If you have a such as that performed continuously
someone who does not have resistance on a business trip for the
* domestic and foreign customers visit
< Desirable if desired>
* Technical degree holder.
* Experience or knowledge of in-vehicle or industrial system / software development
* TOEIC: More than 730
* Field application engineer who has experienced customer support
* Person who thinks and acts by yourselves and who has mind set for responsibility
* Person who can communicate with customers and foreign people with variety of culture
* Capable of communicating business conversation in English
* Presentation, English skills required and having a mind set to improve those skills
* Person who doesn’t hesitate to go on a business trip including foreign country
(Person who doesn’t hesitate to move to Nagoya office or Utsunomiya office is appreciated)
* Work experience on engine control system, especially ECU
* Basic knowledge on HILS and engine test bench
* Basic knowledge of Windows applications, registry, device drivers
* Basic knowledge on Ethernet network
* Knowledge of in-vehicle network such as CAN / CANFD.
* Fundamental knowledge on ECU interface co mmunication protocols such as CCP / XCP / ETK
Full monthly salary
There is a monthly average of about 25 hours
Discretionary labor system & fixed overtime system
– Fixed overtime
– pay basic salary: 295,000 yen to 516,000 yen
– Fixed overtime pay: 106,000 yen to 184,000 yen
– Fixed overtime hours:
Additional wages for overtime hours exceeding 45 hours overtime hours: Yes
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Salary conditions: Determined based on experience, previous salary, and company standards
Salary revision: Annual
bonus system: Performance bonus system available (December)
– Commuting allowance (according to the Company’s regulations)
– Social insurance complete
– defined contribution pension, retirement plan
– membership system welfare service, etc.
Document selection → 2-3 interviews (site manager, HR, president)
– Complete a five-day workweek (Saturday and Sunday), public holidays
– founding anniversary (May 10), summer vacation three days, year-end and New Year holiday (6 days)
– paid leave (the second year than the 20 days granted), congratulations and condolences vacation, etc.
– planned beginning of the year paid vacation Grant system
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclu