- Career Level Programmer
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY IT
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 09: 00〜18: 00
- Trial Period 3 months
As an application engineer, we will quickly and accurately address customer technical issues and build a relationship of trust. Supports pre- and post-sales activities mainly for Model Based Development solutions using ETAS products.
* Acquire and maintain practical knowledge specialized in system engineering for etas products.
* Understand customer applications to provide solutions to solve customer problems.
* Preparation for product releases in Japan (DVD preparation, announcements, online help documentation, etc.) and pre-release testing of responsible products.
* Support post-sales cycle through technical assistance, troubleshooting, coaching, and training.
* It will be the first contact point for customer contact (telephone, e-mail) and will be responsible for closing calls and support requests.
* Acquire new business while developing sales channels in cooperation with domestic and foreign stakeholders.
Respond to technical customer issues quickly with credibility and professionalism with the ultimate goal to create customer loyalty.Support pre- and post-sales activities especially for ETAS Model Based Development solutions.
* Acquire and maintain a hands-on knowledge of the ETAS product especially for system engineering tools.
* Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the customer applications and use cases.Utile this understanding for enhancing the customer’s efficiency and for providing optimized solutions to customer issues.
* Beta testing of ETAS products including preparation for local product release (DVD preparation, Japanese customer letters, announcement letters, online help documentation etc.)
* Support the post-sales cycle through technical assistance, trouble shooting, coaching, and training.
* Act as the first contact for all customer support calls / contacts.Track customer calls and ensure a timely closure of these calls.
* Developing sales channel and acquiring new business in cooperation with domestic and foreign engineers.Attractive points
ETAS MCD solutions are dominating powertrain market in world wide (no.1 market share) .So
customer support work is an important role that wi ll be the face of ETAS. Customer’s evaluation will be greatly affected by the quality of support.But there is pressure, the pleasure of getting appreciation directly from customers is something that can not be replaced by anything.
* Field application engineer with customer support experience
* Person who can act independently with a self-starter and has a high sense of responsibility * Person who can build excellent interpersonal relationships with internal teams consisting of customers and multicultural groups
* Those who have no problem in business conversation in English
* Those who have presentation skills, English skills, and continuous self-study skills
* Those who have no resistance to business trips for visiting customers in Japan and overseas
* System status Experience with control development using equations (including differentiation and integration) is desirable
* Technical degree holder
* Knowledge of formal verification or system verification experience using formal verification
* Knowledge of ISO20262 (functional safety)
* Experience or knowledge of in-vehicle or industrial system / software development
* TOEIC: More than 730
* Field application engineer who has ex perienced customer support
* Person who thinks and acts by yourselves and who has mind set for responsibility
* Person who can communicate with customers and foreign people with variety of culture
* Capable of communicating business conversation in English
* Presentation, English skills required and having a mind set to improve those skills
* Person who doesn’t hesitate to go on a business trip including foreign country
* Experienced system development using state equations (incl. Differential / Integral)
* Engineering degree
* Knowledge on formal verification & plant modeling
* Knowledge on ISO20262 (functional safety)
* Automotive software development and use-case know-how
* TOEIC score more than 730
Full monthly salary
There is a monthly average of about 25 hours
Discretionary labor system & fixed overtime system
– Fixed overtime
– pay basic salary: 295,000 yen to 516,000 yen
– Fixed overtime pay: 106,000 yen to 184,000 yen
– Fixed overtime hours:
Additional wages for overtime hours exceeding 45 hours overtime hours: Yes
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
– Salary conditions: Determined based on experience, previous salary, and company standards
– Salary revision: Annual
– bonus system: Performance bonus system available (December)
– Commuting allowance (according to the Company’s regulations)
– Social insurance complete
– defined contribution pension, retirement plan
– membership system welfare service, etc.
Document selection → 2-3 interviews (site manager, HR, president)
– Complete a five-day workweek (Saturday and Sunday), public holidays
– founding anniversary (May 10), summer vacation three days, year-end and New Year holiday (6 days)
– paid leave (the second year than the 20 days granted), congratulations and condolences vacation, etc.
– planned beginning of the year paid vacation Grant system
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.