- Career Level Programmer
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY IT
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 18
- Trial Period 3 months
As an application engineer, we will quickly and accurately address customer technical issues and build a relationship of trust.
Supports pre- and post-sales activities, mainly for Model Based Calibration solutions.
* Try to acquire and maintain practical knowledge specialized in measurement and calibration for etas products.
* Understand customer applications to provide solutions to solve customer problems.
* Preparation for product releases in Japan (DVD preparation, announcements, online help documentation, etc.) and pre-release testing of responsible products.
* Support post-sales cycle through technical assistance, troubleshooting, coaching, and training.
* It will be the first contact point for customer contact (telephone, e-mail) and will be responsible for closing calls and support requests.
* Acquire new business while developing sales channels in cooperation with domestic and foreign stakeholders.
Respond to technical customer issues quickly with credibility and professionalism with the ultimate goal to create customer loyalty.Support pre- and post-sales activities especially for ETAS Model Based Calibration solutions.
* Acquire and maintain a hands-on knowledge of the ETAS product especially for measurement and calibration tools or for ETAS Model Based Calibration solutions.
* Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the customer applications and use cases. For Providing Optimized And Solutions To Customer Issues.
* Beta Testing Of ETAS Products Including Preparation For Local Product Release (DVD Preparation, Japanese Customer Letters, Announcement Letters, Online Help Documentation Etc.)
* Support The Post-Sales Cycle Through Technical Assistance, Trouble Shooting, Coaching, And Training.
* Act As The First Contact For All Customer Support Calls / Contacts. Track Customer Calls And Ensure A Timely Closure Of These Calls.
* Developing Sales Channel And Acquiring New Business In Cooperation With Domestic And Foreign Engineers.
Engineer can go into deep discussion with customers to make solutions in use.Model Based Calibration methodology is getting popular and popular in automotive calibration due to severer regulations.Customers need to reduce development time and cost with highest efficiency.ETAS
solution (ASCMO) is getting dominant over Japanese powertrain customers its leading edge technology. But Performance By Price.
ETAS Is Strongly Developing Other Automotive Domains (Eg XEV) And There Are Also Potential Business There.
There Are Many Communications Required With Foreign Offices And Chances To Visit To Foreign Countries (Mainly Germany).
* Field application engineer with customer support experience
* Person who can act independently with a self-starter and has a high sense of responsibility * Person who can build excellent interpersonal relationships with internal teams consisting of customers and multicultural groups
* Those who have no problem in business conversations in English
* Those who have presentation skills, English skills, and continuous self-study skills
* Those who do not resist business trips for visiting customers in Japan and overseas are desirable Things
* Technical degree holder.
* Experience or knowledge of in-vehicle or industrial system / software development
* Knowledge of engine calibration process
Mandatory over 730
* Field application engineer who has experienced customer support
* Person who thinks and acts by yourselves and who has mind set for responsibility
* Person who can communicate with customers and foreign people with variety of culture
* Capable of communicating business conversation in English
* Presentation, English skills required and having a mind set to improve those skills
* Person who doesn’t hesitate to go on a business trip including foreign country
* Engineering degree
* Automotive software development and use-case know-how
* Knowledge on Engine calibration process
* TOEIC score more than 730
Full monthly salary
There is a monthly average of about 25 hours
Discretionary labor system & fixed overtime system
pay basic salary: 295,000 yen to 516,000 yen
Fixed overtime pay: 106,000 yen to 184,000 yen
Fixed overtime hours:
Additional wages for overtime hours exceeding 45 hours overtime hours: Yes
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Salary conditions: Determined based on experience, previous salary, and company standards
Salary revision: Annual
bonus system: Performance bonus system available (December)
Commuting allowance (according to the Company’s regulations)
Social insurance complete
defined contribution pension, retirement plan
membership system welfar service, etc
Document selection → 2-3 interviews (site manager, HR, president)
Complete a five-day workweek (Saturday and Sunday), public holidays
founding anniversary (May 10), summer vacation three days, year-end and New Year holiday (6 days)
paid leave (the second year than the 20 days granted), congratulations and condolences vacation, etc.
planned beginning of the year paid vacation Grant system Yes
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.