- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 2 Years
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 9:00 to 17:00
- Trial Period 3 Months
- Department Assign Neo Career Co., Ltd.
nice! In the Nursing Care Division, you will be in charge of the caregiver temporary staffing business.
1. We are involved in both nursing care facilities / hospitals and job seekers who are suffering from labor shortages.
2. “Nice! Nursing Care” for merchandise : https://713515.net/ We provide
staffing services specializing in nursing care positions throughout Japan (56 branches). Introduces all human resources working in nursing, welfare, and medical facilities such as nursing assistants, nurses, nursing staff, and cooks.
3. Our mission is to solve the “manpower shortage problem” in the specific work- care industry. Matches business partners (care facilities and hospitals) who are struggling with labor shortages with job seekers.
<Services to customers (nursing facilities and hospitals)>
1) Regular telephone calls or visits to existing or new business partners (nursing facilities and hospitals) in the area of regular telephone sales .
2) Interview and understanding of needs
We ask about the recruitment status and the working status of working staff, and grasp the recruitment needs.
<Businesses for job seekers>
1) Interviews with job seekers, proposals for job offers, and introduction of job offers: Introduce job information directly or by phone or email. Introduce job offers based on the needs of job seekers. The point is not only the conditions, but also how the job seeker can find out.
・ Confirmation of working conditions: After the job seeker decides to apply, we confirm the working conditions with the dispatch destination so that there will be no mismatch after working.
2) After-work after work After regular work is decided, regular follow-up will be conducted. It’s important to get in touch with someone about whether there are any minor work problems or workplace gaps.
4. Other supplementary matters
<Challenging / Attractive>
Each person in charge will support the nursing care industry.
<Flow after joining>
Two weeks after joining: Training will be held. Along with nationwide synchronization, students will learn about the company profile, business model of temporary staffing, and basic sales flow through classroom lectures and practice.
After the training: OJT tailored to each individual. We are planning to stand alone for one to two months, but we will continue to support the entire team, centered on superiors.
This is an environment where career advancement can be aimed at early. As the business is growing, depending on the track record, there are plenty of opportunities to improve your career with “Members → Branch Manager → General Manager → Business Manager”. You can also change jobs from sales to planning and challenge new businesses.
Those who satisfy all of the following requirements:
1. Work experience 2 years or more
2. Work experience of full-time employees 1 year or more
3. Ordinary car driver’s license (because driving is required)
4. Business experience (for those over 30 years old ) Case)
1. Experience in communication with customers (sales, sales, etc.)
2. Experience in the nursing care industry
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
– Estimated annual income: 31.2 million yen-5.5 million yen
– Monthly amount: 260,000 yen
– Basically determined within the salary range shown above (may be below the lower limit depending on age, experience and skills) Salary
increase: Twice a year, Transportation expenses (up to 50,000 yen), with incentives
Various social insurance, property savings system, shareholding association (there is a shareholding association incentive scheme), Keigo Sumikin, division status system (reward trips for each status promotion, eg Taiwan), regular meeting, general meeting of employees (once a year) ), Goal achievement department achievement meeting.
[Annual holiday: 120 days or more]
Full weekly holiday 2 days (Saturday and Sunday), holidays, summer vacation, annual paid leave, Keio leave, menstrual leave, nursing leave, maternity leave, refresh leave.
Number of selections (2 to 3 times)
・ First interview: Human resources or on-site manager
・ Secondary interview: General manager
* The number of selections and content may change.
* There is no written examination.
* Surface contact is performed at the nearest large branch.