- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee up to 5 people
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Manufacturing
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 08: 30〜17: 00
- Trial Period 3 months
As a project leader to promote the company’s projects, you will be involved in the following tasks.
1. Planning / development of framework creation
2. Object-oriented design / development
[Products / Services]
Realization of business efficiency and management innovation centering on IT system solutions for manufacturing industry, the future We propose new value that continues to private companies, an integrated system from design to manufacturing / sales centered on the manufacturing industry, for government agencies, various systems of ministries and local governments, mainly the Ministry of Agriculture and Water, and network and CAD / CAM systems for educational institutions We are happy to provide
[About the company]
In 1987, the company was founded independently from the information system division of Kubota Corporation. Based on the results of system construction accumulated in Kubota’s diversified businesses such as steel pipes, agricultural machinery, housing, and the environment, it is a total from planning to design, development, and operation not only for Kubota but also for major manufacturing users and government agencies We offer a simple system. Its strength is also demonstrated in the field of manufacturing-oriented systems such as engineering. In the future, with the theme of “integration of agriculture and ICT”, we will support the agricultural management by changing the future of food through the fusion of advanced food production technology and ICT.
Those who meet all the following requirements
1. Experience in planning and development of framework creation
2. Experience in developing web-based languages such as Java
3. Experience in object-oriented design and development
5. Technologies that are active .
6. Technology that can maintain nStruts frames
7. Technology that has experience in creating and implementing hybrid development standards
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual income: 5 million yen to 6.5 million yen (including overtime and various allowances)
* Determined by company regulations based on age, experience, and previous year’s income.
* Monthly salary example: University graduate (new graduate) 203,000 yen / Hospital graduate (new graduate) 220,000 yen (H27 results)
Salary increase: Once a year (April), Bonus: Twice a year (June, December), Commuting allowance (according to company regulations)
Various insurance (employment / work accident / health / welfare pension insurance), family allowance (dependent family: 13,000 yen for the first person, 3,500 yen for the second person, 3,500 yen for the third person, upper limit 20,000 yen * according to company regulations) Housing allowance (11,000 yen * company Stipend), retirement allowance, savings system / defined contribution pension system, property savings system (property pension, housing property), group savings insurance, KUBOTA 2nd Fund (Employee Stock Ownership Association), Keihan / Insurance / Keihan Summon Money System , Family life support insurance, disaster compensation, various non-life insurance, health / recreation / various health checkups, medical checkup assistance
Primary interview (personnel) + Written examination (appropriate inspection * SPI3 equivalent)
Secondary interview (officer)
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Annual holiday: 125 days]
Year-end and New Year holidays, summer, GW, annual paid, special / Keio holidays Saturday, Sunday, etc. (depending on the annual holiday of the workplace where you work (business calendar)), paid holidays (up to 20 Sun, first year 10th)
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.