- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 3 Years
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Internet & Gaming
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 10: 00-19: 00
- Trial Period 3 months
As a brand marketer, you will be responsible for planning, planning, effect verification and analysis of the brand strategy of “LIFULL HOME’S,” Japan’s largest housing and real estate information portal site.
[Details of business]
・ Overall brand management of the LIFULL group and planning and planning of strategies
・ Verification and analysis of effects
・Investigation, analysis, collection of data, mass media, Web, and branding by real events Policy planning, planning, implementation or direction, and other incidental work
At the same time, it has great responsibility because it is an important position that affects the business.
Since the period since the start of large-scale mass promotion is still short, it is an
environment where new initiatives can be challenged in future brand building.
LIFULL’s policy is to expand
its brand by creating 100 subsidiaries in 10 years. Building a brand in that environment is a valuable experience that can be created from scratch, making use of marketer experience.
Those who meet one of the following requirements:
1. Planning and planning business in the advertising agency brand strategy for 3 years or more (5 years for the advertising agency’s planning sales staff)
2. Information site business Brand strategy (planning, design, and proposal including marketing research analysis) within 3 years
・ Presentation experience for officer class
・ Cross-media planning experience
・ Site analysis and marketing Planning, design, proposal experience for research analysis, etc.
Integrated analysis of mass advertisement x Internet advertisement, experience of verification work , direction experience of creative control in branding strategy, etc.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Expected annual income: 5,750,000 to 7,010,000
monthly salary: 349,300 yen – 425,500 yen
[monthly salary of breakdown]
monthly salary: 349,300 yen – 425,500 yen
base salary: 266,900 yen – 325,100 yen
fixed overtime: 82,400 yen – 100,400 yen
* The amount of salary will be presented in consideration of experience and annual income.
* Estimated annual income is the actual amount including the latest bonus, not the guaranteed amount.
* Fixed overtime is paid as an extra overtime allowance equivalent to 40 hours per month.
* The time allowance for over 40 hours is paid separately.
* Bonuses are paid twice a year depending on company performance (winter (December), summer (July))
Various social insurances (health insurance, welfare pension, employment insurance, workers’ compensation insurance), employee shareholding system, monthly social gathering, various baseball / futsal circles, welfare system (benefits station), etc., working mother / father Support (Measures to support employees who work while raising their children, employees who are actually raising children have proposed and systemized them. “Birth leave”, “Short working hours”, “Nursing leave”, etc.) Allowance (This is an allowance for employees to take a vacation for more than 4 consecutive days and enjoy a refreshed holiday) No overtime day (This is a measure that encourages employees to leave the company without overtime every Wednesday)
[Primary interview] Group manager of assigned division
[Secondary interview] Division manager of assigned division
[Final interview] Officer
* Those who pass the second interview will take the aptitude test (SPI).
[Annual holiday: 122 days]
Full week holiday, 2 days, holidays, summer vacation, year-end and New Year holidays, Gyeongsang vacation, event vacation (self and family anniversary, children’s sports day, etc. A system that allows employees to take leave (2 days a year), paved leave rate: 84.9% (year ended March 31, 2016), maternity / postpartum leave, childcare leave, nursing care leave, special leave (marriage, childbirth, transfer, Remission), nursing leave, nursing leave, menstrual leave, etc.
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.