- Career Level Officer
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee Up to 5 People
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Development
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 9:30 to 17:30
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign Seconded to Infucurion Co., Ltd.
This is a business that co-creates a new business in the financial and settlement fields of major Japanese companies, such as financial institutions, telecommunications carriers, IT platforms, and distribution, through an approach called consulting. While Japan is rapidly turning to cashless, you will play an active role in the key strategic fields of each company, such as finance and settlement.
Specific business content includes planning for new service proposals, market research, business planning / strategy planning, etc., based on zero, requirements definition, business construction, negotiation with alliance partners, customer acquisition strategy, etc. You will be engaged in one stop until the execution phase. After joining the company, you will be in charge of any of the above phases depending on your background.
In addition, the entire group is actively developing its own business, and there is a possibility that you will be responsible for that.
・ One of the following :
1. System work experience at a financial institution
2. Work at a major company, financial institution, venture, etc.
3. Fintech, cashless, IT Those who are highly interested, those who fall under the following , mission, empathy for value , spontaneous knowledge and skills, can catch up quickly, willing to challenge new things with curiosity at all times Somebody
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Annual salary of 440 to 6 million yen (other than that, there are overtime and commuting allowances)
Monthly salary: 294,000 yen and up Separately paid
* Salary details will be determined based on experience, ability, previous salary, etc.
Bonus: 4 times a year (Past 3 months)
Salary revision: 2 times (April, October)
> first interview (HR + department manager), aptitude test-
> final interview (officer + general manager)-
> final offer