- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥2 - ¥4 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Trade
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 17:45
- Trial Period 6 months
- Department Assign Food Service Sales Department East Japan Sales Section
As a business food and beverage sales representative, I will entrust you with the following tasks.
1) Proposed sales to the above existing customers
2) New business development (mainly sales to commercial stores)
3) Customer management (sales, expenses, data management, etc.)
4) Proposals for selling products such as sales promotion campaigns and menu proposals
5) Participation in the exhibition
2. Other supplementary matters
1) Cooperation and support with other departments
・ Product catalogs, promotional materials, promotional campaign materials, etc. created by the marketing department can be used.
・ Exhibitions, sales promotion campaigns, and sales materials planning and creation will be coordinated with the marketing department.
・ Sales promotion campaigns may be planned by the sales department.
・ Cooperate with quality control department to handle quality control and complaints.
· ISO 9001 certified.
・ Those who have sales experience for commercial stores (restaurants, hotels, cafes, etc.)
・ The products are not limited to food and beverages, but may be consumables.
・ Basic level of PC skills
Various social insurance, defined contribution pension system, voluntary accident insurance Regular health checkup, Christmas party, employee trip Skill improvement training, English conversation skill improvement support, self-development support Welfare grant system (subsidy for sports club activities)
[First Interview] Department Manager, Head of Human Resources & General Affairs Division
[Writing test] SP I3
[Final Interview] General Manager / President Interview