- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 10
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 10 to 19
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign IT Management Department
In the IT department that drives digital transformation, you will contribute to business growth as a business IT architect.
1. Requirement arrangement
3. Report on return on investment
4. Since enhancements
1 to 4 are implemented consistently, it is possible to feel business contribution. In terms of location, planning / in-house production, external engineers / maintenance work in the same space.
(Manufacturing and maintenance are outsourced to vendors and in-house production teams.)
1. Business characteristics with high affinity with technology The human resources business is an area where technology contributes significantly. Data matching, operational excellence, and visualization of sensibility are important for matching a large number of people with projects. Advances in technology have made it possible to convert qualitative information such as job history, voice and facial expressions into structural data. There are high expectations from the business toward the realization of people x technology.
2. We have built R & D * organization, data scientist organization, and in-house production organization over the past two years in order to utilize system technology. Collaboration with external HRTech * companies is also increasing, and as a project hub, we will continue to promote projects involving these stakeholders.
3. Structure To be able to implement valuable initiatives with high agility, you can judge whether or not the return on investment will be realized on a project basis and execute it. Project costs are also acquired by the system department, so it is possible to draft and implement the project yourself.
* R & D: Corporate R & D operations and departments.
* HR Tech: A coined word that means “HR (Human Resource) × Technology”. This is a method for conducting personnel-related work such as recruitment, training, evaluation, and placement using the latest IT-related technologies such as cloud, big data analysis, and artificial intelligence (AI).
[Examples of FY2017 / FY18 project]
-Service of core system
-AI matching (job change applicant x career advisor, job change applicant x project)
-Compatibility visualization solution (job change applicant x interviewer / organization)
-Form Self BI Transition
, CRM infrastructure construction (Salesforce introduction)
, RPA * introduction
, LINE introduction (job changer x career advisor)
, speech recognition, text summarization, agile development on core systems, and domain-driven development are under consideration.
* RPA (Robotic Process Automation): A concept where white-collar desk work (mainly routine work) is performed and automated by a software-type robot in a personal computer.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Expected annual income: 4.8 million yen to 6.9 million yen
Social insurance complete, property savings system, defined contribution pension, mortgage interest rate preferential system, recreational facility (health insurance union), benefits club member for corporations, independent support system Support for funding, rent, and recruitment), introduction training for mid-career employees (OJT after assignment on site), capacity development support system (company-wide training, cafeteria-type training)
Interview (2 times)
* Screening frequency and content may change.
[Annual holiday: 120 days (FY2018)]
2 days a week (Saturday and Sunday), national holiday, year-end and New Year holidays (12/30-1/3), annual paid leave, summer vacation (by business unit) According to the calendar), special holidays