- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience 5 Years
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9:00 to 17:00
- Trial Period 3 Months
- Department Assign Pharmacist Career Division
As a candidate for the company’s business unit, you will have a great discretion to formulate business unit policies and strategies and manage the entire organization to grow and create multiple businesses and services.
1. Formulating business strategies, policies, and medium-term management plans
2. Improvement planning for existing services
3. Planning and development of new services
4. Design and management of KPIs and workflows
5. Organizational management
[After joining the company]
Career improvementImmediately after joining the company, you will be able to catch up with business while taking over and support from the business manager or other business managers.
I plan to leave my duties and roles so that I can be in charge of business in 3 to 6 months.
* Responsibilities are not limited, but will be entrusted according to skill and aptitude.
While taking advantage of the company’s abundant resources, it is responsible for multiple businesses that gain the top market share within 3 to 5 years in a market with a market size of several hundred to two billion. Tow you.
[Challenging and attractive] You
can develop business policies and strategies with great discretion, and grow and create multiple businesses and services. A responsible and challenging position to manage the entire organization.
[About the company]
Since its founding, the company has continued to grow sales by 130% compared to the previous year, and has established the No. 1 share of sales in the career services of doctors and pharmacists. In the 10th year since its establishment, the number of employees has increased to about 600, and the number of service groups has exceeded 20. In order to establish a stronger business foundation and accelerate growth in the future, in addition to strengthening and expanding services in existing core businesses, planning and creating new businesses and services with the core business creation other than career services in mind We are also actively developing.
Those who meet all of the following requirements:
1. Experience in sales or marketing
2. Experience in improving business
3. Organizational management or PM (project manager) work experience
( management regardless of scale, management in cooperation with other departments )
4. Experience in analytical work using tools such as Excel
5. Experience in planning a business from scratch and realizing it as a service * No matter the scale.
(Experience in overall management such as marketing / sales / organization, etc.)
・Work experience in strategic, marketing, human resources, and IT consulting firms
・Work experience with some affinity in the medical and human resources industries
Treatment conditions and salary bonus
– Estimated annual income: 7 million yen to 10 million yen
– Monthly salary: 50 million yen to 714,000 yen
* Salary includes fixed overtime charges of 117,000 to 168,000 yen for 40 hours (excess portion is provided separately)
Transportation expenses ( (Up to 35,000 yen per month)
Social insurance (employment, work-related accidents, health, welfare pension), business book purchase system (all books purchased under 10,000 yen must be paid by the company), study support system (qualification acquisition, external seminar, training, etc.) Half of the cost), club activity system (the company subsidizes club activity costs to exchange employees), etc.
[Annual holidays: 120 days or more]
Weekly holidays (Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays), summer holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, annual paid holidays (2017 annual leave take rate: 75% on average throughout the company), special holidays (less than 6 months enrolled) Employees who need to take a rest due to poor health or hospital visits are granted a maximum of 2 days), refresh leave (acquired for 5 consecutive days, included in paid leave), marriage leave (5 days), consolation leave, maternity leave, childcare・ Nursing care leave
Case discussion + Final interview
* The number of screenings and content may change.
* SPI and mathematical tests may be conducted depending on your background, achievements, and selection status.