- Career Level Manager
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY IT
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 09: 00〜18: 00
- Trial Period 3 months
You will be a manager candidate in the company’s business promotion group.
1. Invoicing using the core system (Salesforce)
・ Order data is circulated from the sales department
・Confirmation of contract / purchase order and grasp of order contents
・ Confirm delivery time
・Review whether sales are properly recorded, get approval from each department, print / enclose / print invoices
[career steps after joining the company]
First of all, perform the above work while receiving a lecture from a senior employee .
Work other than the above will proceed while confirming the level of understanding of the work.
1. Work experience using core systems (ERP, etc.)
2. Work experience with numbers (invoices, estimate creation support, etc.)
3. Work experience with business documents (contracts, ordering) business, etc.) mailing a written
4. Management experience (even in the management of temporary employees, part-time employees)
5. PC skills (Word, such as Excel)
6. business office, assistant experience
– Nissho bookkeeping tertiary more
・ Work experience at IT companies
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual income: 4 million yen ~
* Annual income is a guideline. We will give preferential treatment according to skill and experience.
* Includes fixed overtime charges of 30 hours or 45 hours a month (depending on the grade) regardless of whether overtime work (excess portion is calculated in increments of 1 minute, additional payment) twice a year, transportation expenses (3 Up to 10,000 yen)
Complete social insurance (employment insurance, health insurance, welfare annuity insurance, workmen’s insurance), SKILL-UP-AID (up to 120,000 yen per year, a system that can be freely used to improve individual skills), BOOK-AID (necessary for business) The company fully supports the purchase of books), employee shareholding system (because each employee works from a management perspective)
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Annual holidays: 124 days]
Full weekly holiday (Saturday and Sunday), holidays, summer holidays, year-end and new year holidays, paid holidays, and other holidays specified by the company
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.