- Career Level Programmer
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience 5 Years
- Number of employee 5
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 10: 00-19: 00
- Trial Period 3 Months
- Department Assign BITA Management Department
Responsible for system development workto evolve the company’s services that support the company’s business.
1. In-house production of in-houseservices from medium- to long-term perspectives in order to improve high-speedand high-tech web services through collaboration between in-house productionand external partners by the web service improvement development team I willpolish it.
2. Examination and introduction of newtechnologies In addition to programming utilizing existing experience,examination of new technologies and introduction, etc.
-Team management of each developmentteam
(development) Project assignment,confirmation of progress, adjustment of issues, technical support fordevelopment members, etc.)
System development in general (developmentof development policy, requirement definition (method design, etc.) / series ofwork from design to release) , development member design & implementationof the source code and various artifacts review (the final quality check)
– definition and promotion of thesystem architecture improvement activities of the
definition and promotion of anddevelopment process improvement activities
(Promotion of automation to abolish themanual, the promotion of development standardization)
and business Consultation on therealization of systematization from the planning staff
* March 5, 2019 Platform for thinkingand acting as a career for high-class human resources “IX” has beennewly released. In addition, we will continue to improve high-speed andhigh-tech web services for existing “doda”, “an”, and “LINE bytes”.
-An environment where engineers cantake on the initiative and actively challenge.
・ There are voicesfrom mid-career employees such as “Fast development (from planning torealization)” and “Atmosphere of incorporating new things”.
[Characteristicsof the company]
1. Aggressive and aggressive ITinvestment:
Instead of increasing or decreasing ITinvestment due to economic fluctuations, we will identify ROI and aggressivelyinvest in aggressive IT. (In terms of the company’s business model, IT is veryimportant, and board members are highly valued for IT value.)
2. Organizational culture thatencourages challenges:
Good organizational ventilation andappropriate governance Originally, we are actively applying new solutions andverifying technology.
3. Diverse human resources and theirdevelopment environment:
Human resource development isimportant, and we provide further growth opportunities where we can worktogether with a wide variety of colleagues such as those from major consultingfirms, famous web companies, and major SIers.
4. Provision of IT services thatcontribute to business growth:
We are aiming for further evolution asan organization that promotes the advancement of IT by integrating with theplanning departments of each business.
The flex system is introduced, and theaverage overtime of the month is about 30 to 40 hours. There are certainconditions, but there are also members who are active while working from homeor working together.
Treatment conditions and salary bonus
Expected annual income: 7.5 million yen to 10.3 million yen
Monthly salary: 473,700 yen to 649,600 yen
* Determined based on experience, skills, and salary of previous job.
Overtime allowance: None for managers / experts, salary increase, promotion, bonus: Scheduled twice a year
Social insurance complete, property savings system, defined contribution pension, mortgage interest rate preferential system, recreation facility (health insurance association), welfare club member for corporations, introductory training (study form is about one week after joining the company), OJT (senior) (Learn by attending sales with employees) * Other training and study sessions by job type and rank as appropriate
Screening of documents → Screening interview 2-3 times (department manager, department head, officer)
Interview place: Persol Career Marunouchi second office
selection period: About 2 to 3 weeks until final decision.
* The number of interviews may vary.
* Depending on your aptitude, you may be consulted in different positions.
[Number of annual holidays: 126 days (FY2019)]
2 days a week (Saturday and Sunday), national holidays, New Year holidays (12/30-1/3), annual paid holidays, summer holidays (in calendars by business sector) Same), special leave