- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 09: 00〜18: 00
- Trial Period 6 months
- Department Assign Cebu BPO Center (Philippines)
As the head of the Cebu BPO Center, you will be entrusted with overall center management and management operations. For several months to a year after joining the company, we will experience various operations across the board and will be appointed as the head of the local corporation in the future.
1. International Business Management in subsidiaries
2. Center or the entire project-specific budget management
3. KPI management
4. Members management in overseas subsidiaries
of 5. medium- and long-term business planning
6. corporate structure Structure and strategy formulation
7. Promotion of PDCA after service start, continuous business improvement
8. Service quality improvement
9. Reporting work for headquarters in Japan
・ Data entry project
・ English call center project
[About the company]
Human resources company Taking advantage of these strengths, we are developing BPO services with strengths in the recruiting field and focusing on RPO (recruitment agency).
In the world where there is an overwhelming labor shortage, there is a rapidly increasing need to enter the customer as a recruitment professional and provide support for successful recruitment. There is a need to constantly improve the current situation and devise so that companies can hire better human resources.
Recruitment process outsourcing Stands for. Outsourcing work for new graduates and mid-career hires.
[Challenging and attractive]
・ In the past 10 years, the company has continued to grow at an overwhelming speed in the human resources industry. In the meantime, it has been positioned as a group of business divisions so far, but in October 2017, it became a business division and is in a phase of full-scale focus and growth.
・ With the support of the company, customers who have been successfully hired can play a part in growing.
・ It is rewarding to be able to win-win the company and the company each other by trusting and trusting the work directly linked to the company’s growth.
・ Overseas management experience
・ Business level English
* We welcome young people who are interested in working overseas even if they do not have overseas management experience.
Full monthly salary
Discretionary labor system & fixed overtime system
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual income: 3.6 million to 6 million yen
* Preferential treatment according to regulations, taking into account experience and ability.
Salary increase: Twice a year (April / October), commuting allowance (full payment)
Completed with social insurance (health insurance, welfare annuity insurance, employment insurance, workmen’s insurance), business briefing sessions, training for manager promotion, training by rank such as executive training, cost support for self-development, etc. All employees will confirm the direction of new graduates), stock ownership (with incentives for shareholding associations), property savings system, Keigo Sumiko, division status system (reward travel for each status promotion) * Taiwan, etc. , New business proposal system (neotsuku), sports circle, monthly incentive, various awards incentives / commendation system, position allowance, childcare support allowance (monthly upper limit 50,000 yen), regular meeting, employee general meeting (once a year), Target achievement department achievement meeting
– Document screening
– Primary interview
– Secondary interview
– Final interview
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Annual Holidays: 123 days]
Complete weekly two-day system (Saturday, Sunday)
* Saturday work is available once a month (taken off on weekdays), holidays, paid holidays (10-20 days), summer holidays , New Year holidays, Gyeongsang vacation, Refresh leave, Maternity leave, Special leave, Nursing leave, Menstrual leave, Day not to miss growth
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.