- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥2 - ¥4 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Certificate
- Working Hour 9:00 to 17:00
- Trial Period 3 Months
- Department Assign Apple specialty store “C smart” store
You will be able to sell various Apple products and deal with customers at C smart, an Apple specialty store operated by the company. Aiming for a store with higher customer satisfaction, we will collaborate with store staff to plan and execute.
1. Information and consultation on Apple products and accessories
2. Free initial settings
3. Maintenance, etc.
Workplace environment where people can easily adopt suggestions for improvement and opinions, and independent growth Recommended corporate culture.
[Training / Career Steps]
1. Enhanced training system There are training systems such as new employee introduction training, level-specific training, and qualification support system.
In order to acquire high-quality customer service skills that accurately understand customer demands and improve customer satisfaction, various trainings are conducted and active participation in career-hosted customer service contests to promote growth. It is.
2. Step-up according to ability The way of promotion to the store manager or more is opened according to ability regardless of age, and step-up to acquire store management ability such as human resource management and numerical management in stages is possible. .
[About the company]
A telecommunications industry leader with over 2,000 employees and annual sales of over 90 billion yen. With over 440 mobile phone shops and corporate sales offices nationwide, the store sales support all carriers (telecommunications companies) as an “independent” sales agency that does not belong to the manufacturer.
Founded in 1979, since the deregulation of telecommunications in 1985, the company specializes in communications business for corporations (BtoB) and individuals (BtoC) and has 442 stores nationwide (March 2018 A strong business foundation.
Experience-free * Selection is focused on people.
For foreign nationals: Japanese Language Proficiency Test Level 1 (If you do not have Japanese Language Proficiency Test Level 1, it is difficult to deal with contract work)
Sales, customer service and sales experience
Treatment conditions and salary bonus
– Estimated annual salary: 2.81 million yen to 3.05 million yen
– Estimated monthly salary: 202,000 yen to 222,000 yen (including fixed overtime allowance and residential area allowance)
Monthly salary (monthly salary + residential area allowance) x 12 months + bonus
< Summer and winter season > <About each allowance>
– Fixed overtime allowance: 30 hours a month, paid 34,600 yen per month as work allowance (excess overtime allowance for excess overtime work is added)
– Residential area allowance: Residential area / head of household The amount varies depending on the type (10,000 to 30,000 yen per month * If you live in Nagoya: 212,000 to 222,000 yen per month)
* 18% of the residential area allowance and work allowance are paid as 30 hours overtime allowance per month. Regardless of whether or not there is a fixed payment. Therefore, the remaining 82% equivalent is the basis for calculating overtime allowance.
– Bonuses twice a year (June / December), full payment of transportation expenses (some internal regulations apply)
Various social insurance (health insurance, welfare annuity, employment insurance, workmen’s insurance * Health insurance is an independent health insurance association (CNC kenpo) and has a low insurance premium burden), various health activities (free vaccination, free dental examination, etc.) , Housing / Regional allowance (10,000-40,000 yen / month * depending on the place of residence), retirement allowance system, defined contribution pension system, regular health checkup (once a year), employee / family preferential purchase system (mobile terminals, etc.) , Four-year social gathering (paid by some companies), employee association (corresponding to various Keihan relations), benefit station (external welfare service), commendation system (twice a year), career qualification allowance (1 to 50,000) Yen / month), education system (training upon joining, level-specific training, on-the-job training, etc.), official qualification incentives, retirement age 60, re-employment system available (up to age 65)
Training content: company manners , Industry knowledge, work contents at the store, business knowledge, basic service Etc. (5 days in total)
[Annual holidays: 108 days]
2 days a week, shift system (8-10 days a month), paid holidays 10-20 days, consecutive holidays (once every half year, of which maximum is 6 days), Keigo Vacation, maternity leave, childcare / care leave.
Briefing session / Interview / Questionnaire / Aptitude test
* Web aptitude test will be conducted