- Career Level Manager
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY IT
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 09: 00〜18: 00
- Trial Period 3 months
In response to requests from customers such as law firms and legal departments of companies, we will collect evidence of electronic recording media such as target computers and manage members at the site that analyzes the data.
1. Coordination of project members
2. Project quality control, data process (evidence data extraction & analysis) , data browsing (evidence data review), production (evidence data submission)
3. With overseas subsidiaries coordination of Time management
4. project members (Reviewer), people management depends on project, but it is a few people to a few dozen scale.
* It is possible to expand the scope of work step by step according to experience.
[Challenging / Charming]
After gaining experience as a review manager, it is possible to gain skills and experience as a project manager that can be used not only in Japan but also in the US and other global areas. Depending on your wishes, you can work in various fields, not just in the department.
As a Japanese pioneer in eDiscovery, which is an essential process in US lawsuits and US Department of Justice investigations, you can experience site management for large projects.
Those who satisfy all of the following requirements:
1. University graduates or above
2. US lawyer qualifications (regardless of state)
3. Experience working overseas with English
Utilizing multiple human resources Have experience in managing the work processes
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Expected annual income: 4 million to 12 million yen
* Determined according to company regulations, taking into account previous work, experience and skills.
Bonus: twice a year (June / December), salary revision: once a year (June), commuting allowance (up to 50,000 yen / month)
Various social insurances, retirement allowance system, employee shareholding system system
(except for managers)
Overtime allowance, housing allowance, family allowance
– Document screening
– Primary interview
– Secondary interview
– Final interview
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Annual holidays: 127 days]
Weekly holidays (Saturday and Sunday), holidays, summer holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, Gyeongsang leave, paid leave (10 days granted when joining the company * up to 20 days / year)
・The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.