- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Working Hour 00: 00〜00: 00
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign --
As the company’s clinical trial coordinator (CRC), which will be ready for action in the Fukuoka area, you will be responsible for the work involved in conducting clinical trials at medical institutions, collecting data, and filling in reports.
* Clinical trials: Clinical trials to confirm the efficacy and safety of drugs under development and to apply for manufacturing and sales to the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
Fukuoka and Saga prefectures and part of Yamaguchi prefecture.
(After joining the company, we may ask you to transfer to the whole country after consulting.)
1. Conduct a study session on the protocol * in the study preparation company and confirm the procedure.
* Protocol: A document that describes the purpose of the trial, the rationale for conducting the trial, statistical considerations, the organization conducting the trial, the method of the trial, etc.
2. Start-up meeting Before the start of the trial, We will hold briefing sessions for the staff of medical institutions in charge and explain the specific content that we want them to cooperate with.
3. Confirmation of clinical trial materials Confirmation and management of clinical trial materials (examination spitz, case report, other materials).
You will also receive the training necessary to support clinical trials.
4. Under the guidance and supervision of the screening investigator, the eligibility of the subject will be confirmed based on selection criteria and exclusion criteria according to the protocol.
5. Consent explanation, consent acquisition assistance (informed consent)
The contents of the trial will be explained by the doctor, but the explanation of the trial schedule and the specific flow etc. will be explained to the subjects who consented to the trial as CRC.
6. Subject’s care, correspondence with the client
Attend the subject’s examination and resolve anxiety and doubts.
After the trial is completed, we will attend the subject’s schedule management and collation with the original data conducted by the pharmaceutical manufacturer’s monitor.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Salary: We will give preferential treatment in consideration of previous salary.
Annual salary system, annual salary increase, no bonus, trial period (6 months from the date of joining the company), commuting travel expenses
overtime allowance exceeds the specified working hours (monthly working days x 7.5 hours) Payment for minutes.
However, it will be paid separately if it exceeds the time (usually 30 hours) that is eligible for the overtime allowance.
* Although it is basically based on recruitment with full-time employees, depending on the selection results, we may offer you as contract employees.
Fully equipped with social insurance (Employees’ Pension, Health Insurance, Long-term Care Insurance, Employment Insurance, Industrial Accident Insurance), Health Insurance Association Contracted Recreational Facilities and Sports Facilities Available, Various Training Systems, Retirement Allowances: None
Written test (Writing test to measure knowledge and skills as a CRC experienced person)
* There may be one day from the written test to the secondary interview. .
[Number of annual holidays: 120 days]
Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, year-end and New Year holidays (December 30-January 4), paid leave (granted at the end of the trial period, the number of days in the first year depends on the hire date), summer vacation ( 4 days between July 1 and September 30), maternity leave, childcare leave system, nursing care leave system, special leave (Keiso leave, etc.)
* Working on holidays (especially on Saturdays) by the medical institution in charge Will occur, but on that day you will get a transfer holiday on weekdays.
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.