- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 2 Years
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Health
- Qualification Certificate
- Working Hour 9 to 17
- Trial Period 3 Months
In the Fukuoka area, as the team leader of the company’s clinical trial coordinator (CRC), you will be responsible for the work involved in conducting clinical trials at medical institutions, collecting data, and filling out reports.
* Clinical trial: A clinical trial to confirm the efficacy and safety of a drug under development and to apply to the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare for manufacturing and sales
[ Details of work ]
1. CRC work
2. Leader work: After 10 people
3. Team consisting of members (clinical coordinators) 3. Opening new facilities and building relationships
* Does not require medical qualifications
Those who have a CRC certified by the Japanese Society of Clinical Pharmacology and a CRC certified by the Japan SMO Association.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
– Estimated annual salary: 5 to 5.5 million yen
– salary takes into account the previous salary, annual salary increase, 3 months from the date of entry to the trial period
* Depending on the skill of the target person, there may be offers by contract employees
Fully equipped with social insurance (Employees’ Pension, Health Insurance, Long-term Care Insurance, Employment Insurance, Industrial Accident Insurance), Health Insurance Association Contracted Recreational Facilities and Sports Facilities Available, No Retirement Allowance.
Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, year-end and New Year holidays (December 30-January 4), paid leave (granted at the end of the trial period * number of days in the first year depends on the date of entry) Summer vacation (July 1-September 30 4 days), Keio leave, overtime allowance
* Holiday work (especially Saturday) occurs by the medical institution in charge, and it is possible to get a transfer holiday on that day.
Written test (Writing test to measure knowledge and skills as a CRC experienced person)
* Written test-secondary interview may be conducted in one day