- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Health
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 17
- Trial Period 3 Months
In the Hiroshima area, the clinical coordinator (CRC) of the company will be in charge of conducting clinical trials at medical institutions, collecting data, and filling in reports.
* Clinical trials: Clinical trials to confirm the efficacy and safety of drugs under development and apply for manufacturing and sales to the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
Hiroshima City, Hatsukaichi City, Kure City, Fukuyama City
Okayama Prefecture, Yamaguchi Prefecture , Part of Kagawa Prefecture
1. Conduct study sessions on protocols * in the study preparation company and confirm the procedures.
* Protocol: A document that describes the purpose of the trial, the rationale for conducting the trial, statistical considerations, the organization conducting the trial, the method of the trial, etc.
2. Start-up meeting
Before the start of the trial, We will hold briefing sessions for the staff of medical institutions in charge and explain the specific content that we want them to cooperate with.
3. Confirmation of
clinical trial materials Confirmation and management of clinical trial materials (examination spitz, case report, other materials).
You will also receive the training necessary to support clinical trials.
4. Under the guidance and supervision of the screening investigator, the eligibility of the subject will be confirmed based on selection criteria and exclusion criteria according to the protocol.
5. Consent explanation, consent acquisition assistance (informed consent)
The contents of the trial will be explained by the doctor, but the explanation of the trial schedule and the specific flow etc. will be explained to the subjects who consented to the trial as CRC. The
6. Subject’s care, correspondence with the client
Attend the subject’s examination and resolve anxiety and doubts.
After the trial is completed, we will attend the subject’s schedule management and collation with the original data conducted by the pharmaceutical manufacturer’s monitor.
* Regardless of medical qualification.
Those who have a CRC certified by the Japanese Society for Clinical Pharmacology and a CRC certified by the Japan SMO Association.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual income: 4 million yen to 5.25 million yen
Estimated monthly amount: 284,000 yen to 371,000 yen
* Determined based on work experience, ability and previous salary.
* Monthly fee includes 30 hours / month non-overtime allowance (fixed amount).
(If you exceed 30 hours, an overtime allowance will be paid separately.)
[Annual income example]
* Bonuses are based on the previous year’s results (basic salary x summer / winter total of 3.0 months)
1) Estimated annual income: For 4,000,700 yen
Basic salary: 197,600 yen
Work allowance: 30,000 yen
Non-regular hourly allowance 30 hours: 56,930 yen
Monthly total: 284,530 yen
Bonus: 592,800 yen (basic salary x 3.0 months)
2) Estimated annual salary: 5,247,180 yen
Basic salary: 266,500 Yen
work allowance: 30,000 yen
Non-regular overtime allowance 30 hours: 74,140 yen
Monthly total: 370,640 yen
Bonus: 799,500 yen
Monthly salary and bonus system, annual salary increase, bonus: twice a year (basic salary x 3.0 months * last year results, summer 2 times in winter)
Fully equipped with social insurance (Employees’ Pension, Health Insurance, Long-term Care Insurance, Employment Insurance, Industrial Accident Insurance), Health Insurance Association Contracted Recreational Facilities and Sports Facilities.
Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, year-end and New Year holidays (December 30-January 4), paid leave (granted at the end of the trial period, the number of days in the first year depends on the date of joining), summer vacation (July 1-September 30) 4 days before the day), special leave (Keiso leave, etc.), pre-birth / child-care leave system, nursing care leave system
* Holiday work (especially on Saturdays) occurs depending on the medical institution in charge. You will get a transfer holiday on weekdays.
Written test (Writing test to measure knowledge and skills as a CRC experienced person)
* There may be one day from the written test to the secondary interview .
* The number of selections and details may change.