- Career Level Officer
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1 Person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Health
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 09: 00 to 17: 30
- Trial Period 3 Months
In the Osaka area, you will be responsible for the clinical trial coordinator (CRC) of the company in the Osaka area, as well as work related to conducting clinical trials at medical institutions, collecting data, and filling in reports.
* Clinical trials: Clinical trials to confirm the efficacy and safety of drugs under development and to apply for manufacturing and sales to the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
Osaka Prefecture, Hyogo Prefecture, Kyoto Prefecture, Shiga Prefecture, Wakayama Prefecture, Nara Part of the prefecture
1. Conduct study sessions on the protocol * in the study preparation company and confirm the procedure.
* Protocol: A document that describes the purpose of the trial, the rationale for conducting the trial, statistical considerations, the organization conducting the trial, the method of the trial, etc.
2. Start-up meeting
Before the start of the trial, We will hold briefing sessions for the staff of medical institutions in charge and explain the specific content that we want them to cooperate with.
3. Confirmation of clinical trial materials Confirmation and management of clinical trial materials (examination spitz, case report, other materials).
You will also receive the training necessary to support clinical trials.
4. Under the guidance and supervision of the screening investigator, the eligibility of the subject will be confirmed based on selection criteria and exclusion criteria according to the protocol.
5. Consent explanation, consent acquisition assistance (informed consent)
The contents of the trial will be explained by the doctor, but the explanation of the trial schedule and the specific flow etc. will be explained to the subjects who consented to the trial as CRC. The
6. Subject’s care, correspondence with the client
Attend the subject’s examination and resolve anxiety and doubts.
After the trial is completed, we will attend the subject’s schedule management and collation with the original data conducted by the pharmaceutical manufacturer’s monitor.
* Regardless of medical qualification.
Those who have a CRC certified by the Japanese Society for Clinical Pharmacology and a CRC certified by the Japan SMO Association.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual salary: 4.80 million yen-5.32 million yen Estimated monthly salary: 290,000 yen-376,000 yen
* Determined based on work experience, ability and previous salary.
* Monthly fee includes 30 hours / month non-overtime allowance (fixed amount).
(If over 30 hours, overtime allowance will be paid separately)
* Overtime allowance will be paid for the amount exceeding the specified working hours relative to the total working hours. However, it will be paid separately if it exceeds the time (usually 30 hours) that is eligible for the overtime allowance.
[Annual income example]
* Bonuses are based on the actual results of last year (basic salary x summer / winter total for 3.0 months).
1) Assumed annual income: 4,082,040 yen
Basic salary: 197,600 yen
Work allowance: 30,000 yen
City allowance: 5,000 yen
Non-hours allowance 30 hours: 56,930 yen
Monthly total: 290,770 yen
Bonus: 592,800 yen
2) Expected annual income: 5,322,060 yen Case
Basic salary: 266,500 yen
Duty allowance: 30,000 yen
City allowance: 5,000 yen
Non-regular hourly allowance 30 hours: 75,380 yen
Monthly total: 376,880 yen
Bonus: 799,500 yen
Monthly salary / bonus system, salary increase once a year, bonus twice a year: basic salary × 3.0 months (last year, total of 2 summers and winters).
Fully equipped with social insurance (Employees’ Pension, Health Insurance, Long-Term Care Insurance, Employment Insurance, Industrial Accident Insurance), Health Insurance Association Contracted Recreational Facilities and Sports Facilities Available.
Written test (Writing test for measuring knowledge and skills as a CRC experienced person)
* There may be one day from the written test to the secondary interview. .
* The number of selections and details may change.
[Number of annual holidays: 120 days]
Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, year-end and New Year holidays (December 30-January 4), paid leave (granted at the end of the trial period, the number of days in the first year depends on the hire date), summer vacation ( Any 4 days between July 1st and September 30th), special leave (Keio leave, etc.), maternity / childcare leave system, nursing care leave system
* Holiday work (especially on Saturday) by the medical institution in charge Although it occurs, you will get a transfer holiday on that weekday.
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.