- Career Level Programmer
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee up to 5 people
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY IT
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 09: 00〜18: 00
- Trial Period 6 months
- Department Assign Finance Cloud Division
◆ The number of companies introduced in the industry We are looking for business positions for the “Easy Checkout” team, which is the overwhelming No.1 expense checkout system.
Depending on your experience, you will be assigned to one of the following positions.
* Assignee will be determined after selecting documents.
( 1) Sales representatives / business partners:
Sales companies are mainly corporations with 1000 employees or less, and there are no restrictions on the type of business. The person who will be the contact point for business talks will be an accounting representative or an information system representative.
・ Sales method: Revenue sales to the event of easy settlement, inquiries from websites and other media. Make appointments over the phone, visit and make suggestions.
・Number of visits per day: 2 to 3 / person / personal target orders: 4 to 5 / month
(2) Set up (introduction) support consulting services until the start of service operations for orders received by Customer Success Sales I will go as the main. (Mainly telephone and e-mail)
・ Customer: 20-30 companies are always in charge. Various industries. The accounting company is the main.
・ KPI: The goal is to have about 30% of customers in charge to start operations within the month. (Average period from order to operation is about 2 to 3 months)
・ Mission: Quick start of operation from new project order, decrease in churn rate
・ Organization: 1 section manager (46-year-old male)-16 members + 25 temporary employees Name (← support and inquiries after service operation)
* In addition, depending on suitability and experience, you can also be involved in the operation of the support site.
Recruitment for “Easy settlement” will be recruited to increase inbound and further increase the usage continuation rate.
[What is easy settlement? ]
What is easy settlement?
The company’s main service that boasts the No. 1 cumulative number of companies introduced.
* ITR “ITR Market View: budget, expenses and employment Management Market 2018” SaaS-expense market : (cumulative introduction number of companies from the initial shipment until 2017 the end of December) the cumulative introduction number of companies ranking
[Charisma of this position ]
・ It is an extremely easy-to-work environment with an average overtime of 20 hours per month.
– We can handle the overwhelming No.1 product in the industry.
・ Planning, sales, customer success and rotation within the business unit will be possible in the future.
・ More than 2 years of corporate sales experience
Full monthly salary
Discretionary labor system & fixed overtime system
– Fixed overtime
– pay basic salary: 261,000 yen to 349,000 yen
– Fixed overtime pay: 40,781 yen to 54,531 yen
– Fixed overtime hours:
Additional wages for overtime hours exceeding 20 hours fixed overtime hours: Yes
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Monthly salary includes only 20 hours a month, including overtime pay (with or without overtime, full payment),
monthly salary, bonus: twice a year, salary increase: once a year (May), Commuting allowance
Employee shareholding system, qualification (self-development) incentive system, Keigo syllabary system, childcare / care leave system
[Primary Interview] Assigned Division Manager 1
[Final Interview] Officer 1
* Before the final interview, you will have to undergo the Web aptitude test.
* The number of selections and details may change.
Annual holiday: 120 days,
2 days a week (Saturday, Sunday), holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, summer holidays, paid holidays, Keio holidays, childbirth / childcare / care leave
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.