- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY IT
- Working Hour 09: 00〜18: 00
- Trial Period --
- Department Assign Business Development
You will be entrusted with a wide range of work related to the company’s product development.
[Details of business]
・Three to four projects per person in parallel, working with representatives / development teams such as product planning, specification development , partner company development, negotiation, contract conclusion , public relations, recruitment, etc.
Those who have any of the following experiences:
1. Experiences in defining requirements at development engineers or PO / PM
2. Experiences of IT consultants and those who satisfy the following preferences
3. Those who are willing to move their hands and perform multi-tasking
4. Those who have their own core but have the flexibility and the mind to absorb
5. The stance of doing whatever they want to grow their business If you have
1. Sales experience
2. Alliance conclusion experience
3. Project management experience
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
No salary increase or bonus (until IPO) The annual income is determined through negotiations, taking into account previous employment and company circumstances.
Various social insurances, transportation expenses (Monthly regular payments are paid every month. Currently, there are only members living in the Tokyo metropolitan area (Tokyo, Chiba, Saitama, Kanagawa), no upper limit), remote work Yes, side job, stock options available.
# Primary interview (representative interview)
# secondary interview (site member interview)
# final interview
2 days a week (Saturdays and Sundays), holidays, year-end and new year holidays, annual paid leave (24 days, granted on the same day of hire), Keio leave, maternity and childcare leave.
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.