- Career Level Programmer
- Offerd Salary ¥10 - ¥15 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY IT
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 18
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign Time Bank, Inc.
As a business planning manager (in charge of M & A and alliances), you will be involved in business strategy formulation and execution support from a position close to the management team. As a core member of the management department, other general affairs work is also important.
1. Management, collection, analysis and reporting of management figures
2. Establishment of management management system
3. M & A execution
4. Promotion of capital business alliance
5. PMI etc.
PMI (Post Merger Integration) : The integration process after M & A (merger / acquisition) is established.
[About Time Bank]
This app matches service providers who want to utilize their free time with users who want to have a special experience. Operators list services that can be provided in free time, and users can receive services by purchasing that time.
<Examples of services you can receive>
・50% off restaurant coupons
・Special accommodation plans
・Popular beauty treatment salons
・Management advice from professional managers
1. Experience in M & A and corporate finance
2. Experience in strategy development at a consulting firm
3. Experience in management planning and new business development for listed companies
4. Strongly aware of management perspective Those who can work
5. Business level or better Japanese language skills
Work experience at Internet companies (especially startups)
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
– Expected annual income: 8 million to 12 million
* Determined based on experience.
– Full social insurance
– Document screening
– Primary interview
– Secondary interview
– Final interview
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Annual holidays: Follow the calendar]
・The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.