- Career Level Officer
- Offerd Salary ¥10 - ¥15 Million
- Experience 2 Years
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY IT
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 17:30
- Trial Period 6 months
- Department Assign Development team
As CTO (Chief Technology Officer), you can rely on the company’s service “Stroly” from technical strategy formulation to technology selection.
Currently, Mr. Ihara (formerly Cookpad, currently Bit Journey) has been committed as a technical advisor from a technical point of view. Together with the management team and business manager, we will draw a technical strategy along with a medium- to long-term business strategy.
1. As a board member, plan and co-create technical strategies based on business strategy
2. create new services and co-create business from a technical perspective, and develop internal and external branding and organizations from a technical perspective
3. Engineer recruitment plan and its execution
4. Development plan for technical improvement such as technical lead and its execution
– Framework: Node.js, React, Vue .js, Diango, Nuxt.js
– Main middleware: Docker, PostgreSQL, various AWS managed services
– Development tools: Backlog, GitHub, Trello
Those who satisfy all of the following:
• Web and app service technology design to implementation development experience
• Venture company development experience (2 years or more)
• Client, server, infrastructure development experience
• Company development experience
• Those who can sympathize with the concept
– Those who have experience of CTO, CPO, Scrum Master, Tech Lead, Architect at a venture company
– OSS release, experience of contribution
Annual salary system
Discretionary labor system & fixed overtime system
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
On days when there are no special events, you can choose to work or work remotely at your discretion.
Fully equipped with various social insurances, uniform transportation expenses
– Document screening
– Casual interview or primary interview (representative or manager class)
– Final interview
* The number of screenings and content may change.
2 days a week (Saturday / Sunday), holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, annual paid leave, special leave
・The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.