- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 3 Years
- Number of employee Upto 5 people
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 17
- Trial Period 6months
You will be responsible for the following operations in the department that produces and manages various new events at Universal Studios Japan, the 4th largest theme park in the world.
[About Universal Studios Japan]
This is a park with over 10 million visitors a year, offering the world’s best entertainment and an experience that exceeds the expectations of guests.
1. Document preparation / editing: Documents required to prove that the company’s safety standards are met
2. Internal approval and application procedures: Events
3. To manage the project according to the schedule 3. Document management throughout the project
4. Negotiations and adjustments inside and outside the company to facilitate the above smoothly
[About the company]
・ Provide a “world-class experience” that always exceeds guest expectations Aiming to be the world’s leading entertainment company.
・ In the park, which is a collection of various functions that can be said to be “one town,” each organization is responsible for its own mission. In addition, each employee works with a high level of role consciousness toward the realization of the vision by clearly demonstrating their mission and maximizing their capabilities
Those who satisfy all of the following requirements:
1. Document management and filing work experience (3 years or more)
2. Experience in approving approvals
3. Experience in coordinating work both inside and outside the company
1. Foreign capital Work experience at affiliated companies
2. Experience in making proposals in English
3. Subordinate management experience
4. Experience in entertainment business / amusement business
5. Experience in in- house document creation
6. English ability
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual salary: 4-8 million yen
* Additional overtime allowance with extra
work: Once a year, Bonus: Twice a year, Commuting allowance (full payment)
Complete social insurance (employment, occupational accidents, health, welfare pension), group life insurance, LTD (long-term income compensation system) insurance system, defined contribution pension system, retirement allowance system, free theme park invitation / discount ticket distribution, various movies / Concert ticket discount sales, free DVD rental, crew cafe, various educational support, in-house communication (in-house SNS, in-house magazine, etc.), many in-house events (bring kids: events that bring children to work and experience work) ), Commendation system, Thanks Day, various sports events.
[Number of annual holidays: 120 days]
* Basically 2 days a week
* Screening times and content may change.
* Document selection may take up to a month. Please be forewarned.
As the screening process proceeds, foreign interviewers may enter, so an English resume may be provided.