- Career Level Accountant
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience 3 Years
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Insurance
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 17
- Trial Period 3 Months
- Department Assign Finance & Accounting Department
You will be responsible for financial accounting. After experiencing the same work, you will be responsible for the work according to your ability and request.
1. Financial accounting , deposit / withdrawal operations, settlement operations, internal / external reporting / disclosure operations, tax reporting/ budget management operations.
2. Operations according to abilities / requests (partially acceptable) / risks Management services (ALM, SMR, ESR) , IR (for institutional investors, individual investors, IR strategy planning, etc.) , preparation for holding company transition, M & A study ,etc.
[Career steps after joining the company ]
While maintaining a stable business model at the core, it continues to grow at a high rate. For this reason, a wide range of careers can be selected in the future depending on the will and ability.
1. Group management and subsidiary start-up
2. active beyond the region, such as subsidiary officers
working as an expert of 3. The following business
-M Ando A , risk management , actuarial services , tax , etc. and audit.
[the company ]
There are various human resources such as veterinarians, lawyers, strategic consultants, insurance companies in the company, and it is an open corporate culture.
Those who meet all of the following requirements:
1. Certified public accountant (regardless of Japan or US) or those who have passed the accountant examination.
2. Those who can run on their own
(Those who meet one of the following requirements)
1. Incharge of listed companies (Responsible) More experience
2. Experience in M & A due diligence and IPO advisory
3. Audit experience and practical experience in insurance sector
4. Experience in IT audit division
5. Experience in group tax practice
6. Those who are aiming to become CFOs and want to expand their possibilities
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Expected annual income: 7 million to 8 million yen
* Determined according to company regulations, taking into account experience and ability.
* The above annual income is initially assumed, and there will be stock compensation depending on the success.
Performance-linked bonus (four times a year)
Various social insurances (Kenpo, Employees’ Pension, Employment Insurance, Industrial Accident Insurance), Maternity leave system, Childcare leave system, Nursing care leave system, Childcare short-time work system, Funded retirement plan, Employee shareholding association, Group long-term Disability Income Compensation Insurance (GLTD).
[Annual holidays: 120 days]
2 days a week (Saturday, Sunday), holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, refresh leave, pet leave, special leave (Keio, marriage, etc.), maternity leave, childcare leave, nursing leave.
* The number of screenings and content may change.