- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 5 Years
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9:00 to 17:00
- Trial Period 6months
As a legal staff, you will be responsible for all legal services for domestic and overseas group companies.
1. Examination of various contracts, create, negotiations (domestic 70%, overseas about 30%) work on
2. Various Terms of Service a legal review of 3. legal advice corresponding (new business scheme including)
4. investigation laws and regulations, reports
5. intellectual property management
6. legal education, enlightenment corresponding
7. auxiliary services related to the Board of directors Secretariat auxiliary services related to
8. shareholders’ meeting management
9. litigation correspondence
10. M & A, alliances, investment Dealing with cases
11. Dealing with legal counsel (including overseas law firms)
[About the company]
A holding company that supervises group companies that are mainly engaged in the Internet business. Oversees more than 20 group companies and develops various Internet businesses in Japan and overseas.
[About the Septeni Group]
・ Currently, the Septeni Group is composed of more than 30 group companies, and has Internet bases in eight countries around the world. Is deployed. While the number of employees exceeds 1400 in the entire group, the average age is 28.9 years old, and there is an environment where young people can challenge with enthusiasm.
・ The mission is “To energize the world with each entrepreneurship”, and to develop human resources with entrepreneurship based on the idea that companies and individuals will continue to change and grow together. I want to contribute to society through provision.
At least 2 years of legal experience at an operating company (excluding lawyers’ offices)
1. Practical experience using English (e-mail correspondence, reading and writing contracts, etc.)
2. At a listed company practical experience of
3. legal work experience of five years to seven years
Treatment conditions and salary bonus
Salary: Monthly salary + bonus (twice a year)
* Determined based on skills, experience, and abilities.
Salary increase: twice a year (May / November), bonus: twice a year (June / December), transportation expenses
Full social insurance
[Annual holiday 122 days (132 days after the 2nd year)]
Full week holiday 2 days (Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays), Summer vacation 10 days (from the 2nd year of employment), New Year holidays, Paid leave, Founded leave, Refresh leave
* The number of screenings and content may change.