- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY IT
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 09: 00〜18: 00
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign Human Resources & General Affairs Department
ou will be widely involved in HR-related operations (planning, training, recruitment, and labor) at the company and its subsidiaries.
You will be responsible for the development of an organization that creates group synergies in collaboration with the company and the management team of each subsidiary.
1. Organizational development and human resource development planning and operation
2. Personnel system planning and operation
3. New graduates, mid-career PR strategy
4. Other HR operations of METAPS and its subsidiaries
* In addition to the above I am thinking of taking care of training and management.
[Position] The company has established a new business, established M & A, JV, and overseas base ICO .. Because the situation changes rapidly in units of several days, always think about “What is the best now” and act and promote on its own The ability to do is required. It is necessary to assemble a personnel organization strategy for the entire group, and the level of work difficulty is overwhelmingly high, but if you want an experience close to management and great discretion, please apply!
-Personnel experience (especially those who have experienced human resource development and recruitment areas)
-Personnel business experience at Holdings / Engineer recruitment experience, engineering understanding, data analysis knowledge / sales Marketing experience
/ recruitment PR (recruitment PR) experience
[welcome experience industry]
・Industries such as WEB, IT, advertising, etc.
Full social insurance
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Annual holidays: Follow the calendar]
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.