- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 2 Years
- Number of employee Upto 5 people
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 17
- Trial Period 6months
You will be responsible for the following operations in the department that produces and manages various new events at Universal Studios Japan, the 4th largest theme park in the world.
1. Create a project plan
Technical (acoustic, lighting, stage equipment, etc.) project plans will be created for each new season event throughout the year.
Coordination of internal and external parties and conference management are carried out to advance individual event projects according to the schedule.
[About the Company]
Business description: The theme park “Universal Studios Japan”
aims to be a world-leading entertainment company by providing “world-class experiences” that always exceed the expectations of guests.
<About Universal Studios Japan>
This is a park with over 10 million visitors every year, providing the world’s best entertainment with an experience that exceeds the expectations of guests.
Those who satisfy all of the following requirements:
1. Project scheduling, management, coordination experience
2. Scheduling and coordination of multiple parties inside and outside the company
3. Logical thinking
4. Excel operation (function: date, statistics, Search and Pivot Table can be used)
5. Beginner level English
1. Experience in the entertainment industry
2. Experience in managing executive schedules for secretarial work
3. Work experience in foreign companies
4 .Experience in engineering and architecture projects
5.Experience using MS Project
6.Entertainment business and amusement Business experience
7. Communication skills in English (business level conversation / email)
* MS Project: Microsoft Proj ect (Microsoft Project) is project management (process management) software that uses Gantt charts and critical path methods to grasp plan estimates and budget status, and to manage one project status centrally. it can.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual income: 3-8 million yen
* There is an overtime allowance according to actual work.
Salary increase: once a year, bonus: twice a year, commuting allowance (full payment).
Complete social insurance (employment, occupational accidents, health, welfare pension), group life insurance, LTD (long-term income compensation system) insurance system, defined contribution pension system, retirement allowance system, free theme park invitation / discount ticket distribution, various movies / Concert ticket discount sales, free DVD rental, crew cafe, various educational support, in-house communication (in-house SNS, in-house magazine, etc.), many in-house events (bring kids: events that bring children to work and experience work) ), Commendation system, Thanks Day, various sports events.
[Number of annual holidays: 120 days]
・ Basically 2 days a week (may work on weekends depending on the progress of the work, responding by taking alternative holidays )
・ Annual paid leave, special leave, etc.
Interview (about 1-2 times)
* The number of selections and the contents may change.
* Document selection may take up to a month. Please be forewarned.
As the screening process proceeds, foreign interviewers may enter, so an English resume may be provided.