- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Number of employee Upto 5 people
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 17
- Trial Period 6months
- Department Assign Konohana-ku, Osaka
As a purchasing specialist, you will be responsible for sourcing and purchasing in the department that produces and manages various new events at Universal Studios Japan, the fourth largest theme park in the world.
1. Sourcing in charge and new vendors develop conditions negotiations with vendors such as vendor risk management of
※ especially large projects, you will need the cooperation of the relevant internal departments.
2. Purchasing management mainly after purchasing (delivery date, acceptance, billing, etc.)
[About the company]
“World-class experience that always exceeds the expectations of guests operating the theme park“ Universal Studios Japan ” ”And aims to become the world’s leading entertainment company.
This is a park with over 10 million visitors every year, providing the world’s best entertainment with an experience that exceeds the expectations of guests.
Those who meet all of the following requirements:
1. Purchasing experience (regardless of whether they are involved in full-time or not)
2. Experience in management of the field / category in charge of direct materials or indirect materials
3. Specifications, prices, delivery times, transactions Negotiations with vendors and internal parties regarding conditions, etc.
4. Logical thinking / quantitative analysis skills (those who are strong in numbers and can think about things logically)
5. Beginner level PC skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
6. Beginner-level English proficiency
1. Experience in contract projects ranging from tens of millions to hundreds of millions of yen
2. Experience in foreign companies
3. Experience in business and system reform
4 . overseas procurement experience
5. management experience (chief, in the case of a deputy manager, number of people unquestioned)
6. entertainment business, amusement business surrounding experience
7. communication skills in English (busy Conversation · E-mail Sureberu)
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual income: 3 million to 8 million yen
* There are overtime allowances according to actual work *
Determined according to company regulations after considering experience, age, etc.
Salary increase: once a year, bonus: twice a year, full payment of transportation expenses
Complete social insurance (employment, work-related accidents, health, welfare pension), overtime allowance, group life insurance, LTD (long-term income compensation system) insurance system, defined contribution pension system, retirement plan, free theme park invitation / discount ticket distribution , Discounts on movies and concert tickets, free DVD rentals, crew cafes, various educational support, internal communications (internal SNS, internal magazines, etc.), Bring Kids (events that show children the work and work experience), Award system, Thanksday, various sports events.
[Annual holidays: 120 days]
Basically 2 days a week (may work on weekends depending on the progress of work, respond by taking a substitute holiday)
Interview (about 1-2 times)
* The number of selections and the contents may change.
* Document selection may take up to a month. Please be forewarned.
As the screening process proceeds, foreign interviewers may enter, so an English resume may be provided.