- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Manufacturing
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 09: 30〜18: 00
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign R & D Department
You will be responsible for product development in the company’s cosmetics as a candidate for the staff of the R & D department.
We will contribute to the achievement of sales targets through the development of products that are superior in the market, effective and safe for the skin.
1. product development business while performing the necessary cooperation with marketing and product planning department in a timely manner, we will develop products in line with consumer needs.
・ Skin care, hair care, etc. ・ Prescription development ・ Technology development
・ Prescription improvement of current sales products as needed
2. Analysis ・ Data collection work
・ Prototype evaluation and analysis (including sensory evaluation and effect test)
・ Products Data collection to back up sales promotion such as effectiveness (including scientific experiments)
3. Formulation adjustment with OEM, scale-up, production witness
4. Application to cosmetics from information such as research work and new ingredients Research and examination
・ Investigation of other companies’ products ・ Material creation
5. Material creation, presentation , planning of new product concepts, material creation, presentation , creation of demonstrations to visualize the effectiveness of products , technologies for product PR events, etc. presentation creation and execution .
6. responsible for project schedule management of the advice and support of a technical description of item to 7. customers (inquiries from such as CS)
8. Information collection, such as fees and academic materials, management and use
We constantly collect information such as new raw materials and academic materials, and use them in the products developed by the company. It is also managed and used as an internal shared asset.
・ Collecting the latest raw material information at exhibitions, exchanges with raw material manufacturers, etc.
・Collecting information on dermatology and new technologies / materials / components through participation in academic conferences, etc.
9. Patent research / monitoring (submitting application in some cases)
・ A workplace where many young people in their 20s and 30s play an active role.
-A well-ventilated corporate culture where you can speak regardless of department or position.
・ Clothing and hairstyle are free.
-Women are the main company. More than 60% of employees, including representative directors, are women.
who meet all the following
: 1. technical college-graduates (science majors, chemical and pharmaceutical, biochemical, biological and agriculture, etc.)
2. cosmetic formulations development experience more than 3 years (preferably at least 5 years)
More than 5 years experience in cosmetic formulation development.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Expected annual income: 4 to 6 million yen
Full payment of transportation expenses.
Various social insurances, Keigo Mikokin, company discount system when purchasing products, etc.
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Annual holidays: 120 days]
Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, summer holidays, year-end and new year holidays, long-term care leave, maternity / postpartum leave, childcare leave, paid leave
* 5 people have used the maternity leave .
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.