- Career Level Staff
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Number of employee 5
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Diploma
- Working Hour 9 to 18:30
- Trial Period 3 Months
- Department Assign Classite Real Estate Co., Ltd.
Kracite Real Estate Co., Ltd. provides condominium management and real estate utilization services.
The company is responsible for all real estate operations (money-to-order) such as brokerage, management, and purchase of properties.
[ Motorization ]
A real estate agent that is directly requested by a real estate owner to recruit or broker a buyer or borrower.
1. About the customer The owner who wants to sell or rent real estate (apartment) is the customer.
2. Merchandise (Services)
01) Real estate brokerage / rental brokerage
Performs brokerage services (buying / renting) for properties requested by customers (real estate owners).
We search for buyers and borrowers in response to customer requests for “sell” and “lend”.
02) Purchase / Resale Service The
company directly purchases real estate from customers, renovates (large-scale renovation) and resells them.
03) Rent management service
Rent management / emergency response / complaint response / clearing room.
Arbitration with the borrower and legal advice.
3. Sales methods and processes
Most customers are real estate owners who already have transactions.
01) Consultation on sale: Appropriate assessment and advice of sale price
02) Investigation of real estate for sale: Investigation and advice for accurate grasp of strengths and weaknesses of real estate
03) Assessment of real estate for sale: Current status, market analysis of the distribution of, assessment of the price (free)
04) of the sale of real estate sales activities: advertising activities in such as flyers and the Internet, appeal
05) of sales activities report: in the case of full-time mediated agreement, by one written in two weeks Progress report
06) Purchase application: Adjustment of sale conditions, conclusion of sales contract
07) Preparation of property delivery: Confirmation of property status (prevention of trouble after sale)
If there is a residual loan such as mortgage, with financial institution Consultation with the judicial scrivener on the necessary procedures for cancellation
08) Receipt of the remaining price and delivery of the property: Receipt of the sales price from the buyer and registration with the judicial scrivener
[Rental brokerage and management]
01) Survey on the supply and demand situation of rental
02 ) Plants related to recruitment Planning
03) Wanted flyers prepared and distributed, posted to the housing information magazine, tenant recruitment mediation, such as the Internet property registration
04) receiving applications from prospective tenants, contents of investigation and examination of the terms of guarantor and prospective tenants
05) Negotiating the terms of the building lease agreement between the customer and the prospective occupant
06) Preparation of the building lease agreement, conclusion of the contract
07) Explanation of detailed rules for use, handling of various facilities, delivery of keys and tenant liability insurance
After entering the registration procedure, we will collect money, manage occupants (repair / repair arrangements, complaints, etc.), renew, and cancel.
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Monthly salary of
239,400 yen to 364,160 yen (including uniform allowance) Annual salary of 3,447,360 yen to 5,243,904 yen Annual
salary increase (according to personnel evaluation), Bonus twice a year (July / December), full payment of transportation expenses
Social insurance complete, employee shareholding system, retirement allowance, borrowed company housing (the company pays half of the rent, upper limit is 40,000 yen), housing allowance, overtime allowance (depending on job class, exceeded about 20 hours per month ), Membership benefits program (Benefit One), child education allowance
[Annual Holidays: 116 days]
Complete weekly two-day system (Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays * However, there are working days on some Saturdays), summer holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, paid holidays (acquisition rate 70%), Keio holidays, Maternity and childcare leave