- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Number of employee 1
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY IT
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 10: 00-19: 00
- Trial Period 3 months
- Department Assign --
I will leave the business as a business development manager at the company that operates the money communication app.
1. The customer can receive money Bank (now Mizuho Bank, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, etc.) to the app , app available merchants (mainly to major chain stores)
preside over such sales and alliance agreement of the above-mentioned companies to such We are looking for talented people.
2. For merchandise money “send, get, pay, to charge, returned to the account” to manage the money communication app that the can be completed in a completely free “pring” Https://Www.Pring.Jp/
• Reference article ( A 70-year-old grandma was able to make a smartphone payment with the “pring” financial revolution) http://careerhack.en-japan.com/report/detail/1001
3. Specific business
① Banks where new development and application payments are possible development of
apps of available merchants pioneer
of ② sales organization building (management team)
the promotion of initiatives necessary for performance expansion of ③ other “pring”
[challenging, Charisma and planning force (are planning on your own (To act)
・ Experience opening up the 0 → 1 phase of the business by oneself
・Sales ability and project management ability with a broad perspective that is not confined to figures [Interview article] https://www.wantedly.com/companies / metaps / post_articles / 101107.
Those who have any of the following
1. Business sales experience 2. Business development experience
1. Knowledge about payment industry
2. Management experience
[Welcome experience industry]
・ Venture industry
・Payment industry etc.
Full social insurance
* The number of screenings and content may change.
[Annual holidays: Follow the calendar]
・ The working conditions, etc. specified in this job offer may differ from the working conditions at the time of conclusion of the labor contract.
・ This job offer includes information that has not been disclosed to the public, so it is prohibited to provide or forward it to third parties.