- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 2 Years
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 17
- Trial Period 6months
As a senior pyrotechnician, you will be responsible for managing special effects crews, equipment and products used in theater shows at Universal Studios Japan, the fourth largest theme park in the world. .
1. safety management in the management show before and after the show, or crew Cast stunt equipment and each safety device (sensor) safety is secured, perform and check and inspection.
2. Check whether the show is progressing according to the schedule according to the management rules and manage the show.
3. Vendor management
4. Crew management , business training , attendance management, etc.
5. Negotiations with stage managers and technical service team
6. Maintaining the technical quality of the show
[About the company]
Business: Theme park “Universal Studios”
We are aiming to become the world’s leading entertainment company by providing a “world-class experience” that always exceeds the expectations of the guests of “Japan” .
<About Universal Studios Japan>
This is a park with over 10 million visitors every year, providing the world’s best entertainment with an experience that exceeds the expectations of guests.
Experience in safety management work
* Pyro and show technology experience is not required
・ Operating experience in the entertainment industry (including theme parks)
・ Smoke fire workers
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Expected annual income (members): 3-8 million yen
* Determined by company regulations, taking into account experience and age.
* There are overtime allowances according to actual working hours.
Raise: Once a year, Bonus: Twice a year, Transportation expenses (full payment)
Social insurance (employment, work-related accidents, health, welfare pension), overtime allowance, group life insurance, LTD (long-term income compensation system) insurance system, defined contribution pension system, retirement plan, free theme park invitation / discount ticket distribution , Discount sales of various movie / concert tickets, free DVD rental, crew cafe, various educational support, internal communication (internal SNS, internal magazine, etc.), many internal events (bring kids: visit children to show their work and experience their work Event, commendation system, Thanksday, various sports events), uniform rental.
[Number of annual holidays: 120 days]
Shift system (month-day), annual paid leave, special leave, etc.
Interview (1 to 2 times)
* The number of selections and content may change.
* Document selection may take up to a month. Please be forewarned.