- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience 5 Years
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Certificate
- Working Hour 9 to 17
- Trial Period 6months
You will be responsible for the management and management of the entertainment live show at Universal Studios Japan, the 4th largest theme park in the world.
1. Sound operation at a full-fledged music live show at a group party, etc.
* The content of the show is different each time, so the sound management itself will operate.
・ Meeting with the stage manager
・ Moderator and appearance Confirmation of the person, arrangement of sound type and on / off timing, operation of the day (equipment installation, rehearsal, production) , grasp the atmosphere and situation of the venue and operate the sound
2. “Outdoor Stage” in the Park and operation management of the “music show on the road”
management and follow-up of acoustic operator to manipulate and equipment (part-time job crew) management of the show (and waits while checking the overall picture in the operation room) trouble at the time (crew of fall, instructions such as changing the sound of the equipment failure, etc.) take a point-by-point contact us by phone or e-mail and ※ acoustic operator Have you
3. team management
labor of acoustic operator management is, subordinates, shift management management for improved service to and business skills and guests, fostering
labor management of the acoustic operator is subordinates, also performed shift management. Of particular importance is the improvement of service to guests. Currently, the “Magical Moment Project” is underway to raise the hospitality spirit of the crew. We are working hard in each department.
[About the company]
Business description: Operation of theme park “Universal Studios Japan”
We aim to be a world-leading entertainment company by providing “world-class experiences” that always exceed the expectations of guests.
<About Universal Studios Japan>
This is a park with over 10 million visitors every year, providing the world’s best entertainment with an experience that exceeds the expectations of guests.
Those who satisfy all of the following requirements:
1. General acoustic (PA) experience (estimated is 5 years or more)
2. Full knowledge of acoustic (PA)
3. Sound (PA) operating skills
Those who have enough
1. Knowledge and experience of entertainment industry (other than sound)
2. Experience of chief operator and sub-operator
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual salary: Club members, 3.4 to 8 million yen
* There are overtime allowances according to actual
Salary increase: once a year, bonus: twice a year, commuting allowance (full payment)
Complete social insurance (employment, occupational accidents, health, welfare pension), group life insurance, LTD (long-term income compensation system) insurance system, defined contribution pension system, retirement allowance system, free theme park invitation / discount ticket distribution, various movies / Concert ticket discount sales, free DVD rental, crew cafe, various educational support, in-house communication (in-house SNS, in-house magazine, etc.), many in-house events (bring kids: events that bring children to work and experience work) ), Commendation system, Thanksday, various sports events, uniform rental.
[Number of annual holidays: 120 days]
Basically based on 2 days a week, annual paid leave, special leave, etc.
Interview (about 2-3 times)
* The number of selections and content may change.
* Document selection may take up to a month. Please be forewarned.
During the interview, we will check your English conversation skills.