- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥6 - ¥8 Million
- Experience 3 Years
- Number of employee Upto 5 people
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 17
- Trial Period 6months
Visitors will be responsible for all production work at the Seasonal Events and Projects held at “Universal Studios Japan”, the 4th largest theme park in the world.
In response to orders from the in-house event planning department, the mission is to move the project team to reality by focusing on products that can achieve high guest satisfaction.
1. Show product production supervision and supervision
2. Team management (as a team leader, responsible for the process from goal setting to achievement as an organization)
3. Show production , schedule management , Budget management, etc.
[About the company]
Business description: The theme park “Universal Studios Japan” aims to be a world-leading entertainment company by providing “world-class experiences” that always exceed the expectations of guests.
<About Universal Studios Japan>
This is a park with over 10 million visitors every year, providing the world’s best entertainment with an experience that exceeds the expectations of guests.
[Submission of assignments / preparations, etc. at the time of application / selection]
When applying, please provide specific examples of roles and achievements at the event you are responsible for in the job history.
Those who meet all of the following requirements:
1. Live show production experience at a theme park or event
2. Show producer work experience
• About 3 years
• 100 million yen
• Including the exposition pavilion and parade
2. Organization leader Practical experience (more than 10 people) or project leader experience with more than 10 staff
1. English conversation skills
2. Work experience in the industry
3. Project team (10-20 people) and those who can manage subordinates
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual income: 660-8 million yen
* There is a separate overtime allowance depending on actual work.
Salary increase: once a year, bonus: twice a year, commuting allowance (full payment)
Complete social insurance (employment, occupational accidents, health, welfare pension), group life insurance, LTD (long-term income compensation system) insurance system, defined contribution pension system, retirement allowance system, free theme park invitation / discount ticket distribution, various movies / Concert ticket discount sales, free DVD rental, crew cafe, various educational support, in-house communication (in-house SNS, in-house magazine, etc.), many in-house events (bring kids: events that bring children to work and experience work) ), Commendation system, Thanksday, various sports events, uniform rental.
[Number of annual holidays: 120 days]
・ Basically 2 days a week (may work on weekends depending on the progress of the work, responding by taking alternative holidays )
・ Annual paid leave, special leave, etc.
Interview (about 1-2 times)
* The number of selections and the contents may change.
As the screening process proceeds, foreign interviewers may enter, so an English resume may be provided.