- Career Level Others
- Offerd Salary ¥4 - ¥6 Million
- Experience Fresh
- Number of employee 1 person
- Gender Required Both
- INDUSTRY Other
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Working Hour 9 to 17
- Trial Period 3 Months
You will be responsible for the following operations in the department that produces and manages various new events at Universal Studios Japan, the 4th largest theme park in the world.
1. Implement and manage through the project team members in order to establish show venues and stages, architecture and venue maintenance, safety, show quality, and guest satisfaction.
* Performed in cooperation with the production team
2. Schedule management and engineer supervision at the construction and construction sites
3. General management of design quality management and design-related work orders (including support for additional negotiations)
4. Coordination and management of contractors
[About the company]
-We aim to become a world-leading entertainment company by providing “world-class experiences” that always exceed guest expectations.
・ In the park, which is a collection of various functions that can be said to be “one town,” each organization is responsible for its own mission. In addition, each employee works with a high level of role consciousness toward the realization of the vision by clearly demonstrating their mission and maximizing their capabilities.
[About Universal Studios Japan]
This is a park with over 10 million visitors a year, offering the world’s best entertainment and an experience that exceeds the expectations of guests.
Those who meet all of the following requirements:
1. Experience in construction and decoration production work management
2. Experience in coordinating with many project personnel
3. Subordinate management and management experience
4. PC skills (Word , Excel, Powerpoint, Project)
5. English ability (beginner level, literacy level is acceptable)
1. Architect (1st grade, 2nd grade)
2. Building construction management engineer (1st grade, 2nd grade)
3. Experience in construction, setting up in industries such as entertainment, live shows, concerts, etc.
4. Knowledge of stage and set construction in halls and theaters, etc.
5. Experience in event construction and event launch
6. Experience in entertainment business / amusement business Experience
7. Business level English
8. AutoCAD knowledge and skills
Treatment conditions / sales bonus
Estimated annual salary: 4-8 million yen
* Additional overtime allowance with extra
work: Once a year, Bonus: Twice a year, Commuting allowance (full payment)
Complete social insurance (employment, occupational accidents, health, welfare pension), group life insurance, LTD (long-term income compensation system) insurance system, defined contribution pension system, retirement allowance system, free theme park invitation / discount ticket distribution, various movies / Concert ticket discount sales, free DVD rental, crew cafe, various educational support, in-house communication (in-house SNS, in-house magazine, etc.), many in-house events (bring kids: events that bring children to work and experience work) ), Commendation system, Thanks Day, various sports events.
[Number of annual holidays: 120 days]
・ Basically 2 days a week (may work on weekends depending on the progress of the work, responding by taking alternative holidays )
・ Annual paid leave, special leave, etc.
Interview (about 1-2 times)
* The number of selections and the contents may change.
* Document selection may take up to a month. Please be forewarned.
As the screening process proceeds, foreign interviewers may enter, so an English resume may be provided.